Will A New Government Be Smarter?

MorpheusDream

Hello People ...

I now live in hope that " A New Government Be Smarter " than the previous one when it comes to the DECRIMINALIZATION cannabis for personal and medical use in this part of the " Old World " - especially for registered pain clinic patients :)

Having requested SATIVEX as medical a prescription on several occasions from ones Dr. ... The Dr has repeatedly met my request with the same polite and firm response ..." Its not licensed for use over here in this country - I am awfully sorry, I couldn't possibly, it would be unethical "

The Dr. always tells me (very politely) that the only thing I can do as this chronic condition deteriorates further is to increase my consumption of the prescribed morphine sulphate solution for the break-through pain and continue with the dihydrocodeine tartrate tablets for constant pain.

I am so sick of having to drink 60ml of lactulose solution daily to counter-act the effects of the OIC (Opiate Induced Constipation) as I really don't wish to poison my liver any more than I have to with these opiate chemicals.

Perhaps if I could legally ingest Cannabis or Hemp Oil - I might then be able to obtain an acceptable level of pain-relief with a natural plant extract.

I feel that the existing Government policy is forcing me into becoming an opiate addict (in order to reduce my chronic pain) there seems to be no current legal alternative in this " Old World Country " other than having to use high dosages of medically prescribed opiates in order to seek relief from chronic pain ?

Weird but true !

yea that dosent seem right really all of thoes pills arnt good for your body for the long run i hope one day our goverment will change so it will help you out with your pain : l

The grass is always greener (no pun intended...). While a new gov MAY help, the odds are it will not. By the way, I am curious about what your doc prescribed: morphine sulphate is a slow-release opiate, and you are on codein for long-term relief ? Seems backwards to me... I am currently taking the same (morphine) and using percocet for break-through. Just recently have begun a med marijuana trial, to see which strains work best for me.

Unfortunately basementD, it does not work for my pain levels...wish it did.

Back
Top Bottom