Will I be okay?

going pro

I'm a medical marijuana patient in California
I'm trying to get a job and now I need to take a drug test either Monday or Tuesday, I get to decide for a pre employment test

I'm female 5 6 and 113 high metabolism I'm very skinny and I don't work out. Though I did sit in a very hot house for like 3 hours the other day, felt like a sauna and I sweated alot lol
I'm by no means a heavy smoker. Probably 3 times in the past 2 weeks. Last time being on Thursday.

Should I be okay for the test? It's a urine test. My husband and friends are trying to convince me of fake urine, but I'm not so sure about it. I feel like I might possibly be fine because of my size and I don't smoke much.

Thank you for your help.

drink lotsa water and you should be ok.
i passed a drug test within 3 days once

goodluck :)

drink,then pee, drink then pee,drinkthen pee,do that about 3 or 4 times right before your test. works for me ,i smoke a bunch of hash the night before a d.o.t. physical and pee test and i passed,good luck!

Well I took an at home test on Monday and passed it.

Still waiting for the results of the real test that I took Tuesday. They said 24-48 hours. It's been 24 hours so maybe I'll find out tomorrow.

They will disqualify your results and mark you as dirty if you come up diluted because of your water intake. Happened to someone I know, but he wasn't dropping for a job. I only mention this as a warning, please be careul. Flush with lots of waters days ahead of time and little water the day of.

Don't trust the at home test. I passed one then failed the real test. I have read that the test strips found online are more accurate but have never tried them.

I didn't trust the at home test, I know how they do.

BUT I took the test, was pretty sure I was going to fail, because I didn't flush well that day

My employer called me 2 days later and said that things have changed and they need to take back their offer for employment. lmao They didn't say if I failed or not. But pretty sure I did.

It's okay though, I don't think the job would have worked out anyways.

Thank ya'll for the help

Back
Top Bottom