Will I transplant and top?

Growdatshitblood

Hi any help appreciated the roots are starting to come out the bottom of the pot I have a bigger pot but is it OK to transplant at this stage and how to get it out of the terracotta pot? and will I top straight after transplant and feed? Or top before transplant? Or don't transplant atal?

Attachments

• 1589281124539379296728320686796.jpg
    1589281124539379296728320686796.jpg
    995.3 KB · Views: 91
Hiya Growdatshitblood they look big enough to transplant and top to me, and depending on how much bigger you want them to get, they'll outgrow those little pots for sure. You could let them go taller but it looks like height might play a factor in your grow? They sure look happy! CHeers, good luck! :yahoo:

I would give them a couple of days between transplant and topping, just to let them get over the stress.
With tapered pots like that you just put your hand on the soil with the stem between your fingers and flip the pot over. You could also cut some fabric/paper/cardboard/stiff plastic and put that between your hand and the soil if you're worried about making a mess.

Hiya Growdatshitblood they look big enough to transplant and top to me, and depending on how much bigger you want them to get, they'll outgrow those little pots for sure. You could let them go taller but it looks like height might play a factor in your grow? They sure look happy! CHeers, good luck! :yahoo:
Thanks yes height is not good I di
hi thanks I might jus flower these
I would give them a couple of days between transplant and topping, just to let them get over the stress.
With tapered pots like that you just put your hand on the soil with the stem between your fingers and flip the pot over. You could also cut some fabric/paper/cardboard/stiff plastic and put that between your hand and the soil if you're worried about making a mess.
Hi no not worried about mess worried about it falling apart lol. Wel I topped one of them today il wait to transplant if I need to as I think I might flip them early and hopefully them pots will be enough to get them to early flower???

Back
Top Bottom