will my laptop monitor (TV) bother my plants?

conwayakers

Hi, I am stuck in an a.pt with a window grow,,, I am getting more light now due to the sun going overhead the building. CFL? (apt.) I want to know if my TV used as a monitor 46" from baby one, will hurt the light at night factor? I already greened the desktop and am working on green windows... (if i can find it)

Bapple beat me to it if you could check to see if your tv has an energy saving mode it'll dim the actual amount of light the tv gives off same goes for the computer.

it is a haze,,, $5 nickle bag variety, store bought, lucky bag... It is like a princess's terraria..! lol next up is OG same general descendancy,,, beautiful monster... and Mocca. We are about done with round one, and it looks like I better get good at this to save$ on medical expenses. So we are into lights and food first. Currently still learning. Next victims, is Preemo(shake), Acapulco Gold, with another OG. Then it's maybe one more year til I get land... I thank all you so much I have learned a lot being in here!

okay we dimmed it all while reading,,, now I am back to cardboard dividers until I give up and move off. Or buy them wheels... the only comment left is how to pull this post down... I am still learning my NAV skills here.

until this post comes down you can laugh/not laugh at this... A 265 spotlight extension inside lens, works just great for inspections, I have great confidence in my new turkey baster,, and I thank you much for puttin up with me...

There are no dumb questions and to be honest turning the tv so its not directly at the tv should workor even play it in another room til you go to bed should be ok as long as it's not in direct light for extensive periods of time

Back
Top Bottom