Will she bud good?

Caligrown9

Okay so this plant is starting to flower on me and I thought I had a couple more weeks but that’s not the case so I had topped them on July 9 and yesterday July 16th I noticed around 5 little white hairs at all the tops so my question is will she bud/flower okay since I topped them and since she’s kinda small ? What should I do?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,021.4 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    981.3 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    735.3 KB · Views: 63
From what I know it could be that lighting to why it's starting to flower. Inside grower like me I run 20/4 seedlings 18/6 veg then 12/12 to start flowering. Basically mimic the growing season. So once the plants get less lighting they think winter is upon them and its time to flower.

But like I said when they do flower they will grow as they have a phase called a stretch. The inside growers usually flip to flower average around 2 months. Some longer some less. Try doing a search on here for that strain and follow the journals you come.across. Your be.surprised by what you can learn here

I’ve had them out side since June 22nd and okay ima have to look that up
When I first started I knew basics. Plants need Sun and water and that's about it. I've spent a lot of time here reading and chatting with others and I've learned a million percent more then what I used to know. even where im confident giving advice and tips now. they look healthy though so I wouldn't even worry about it .

They look good and healthy. My question would be how is that nearby fence affecting the lighting from the sun?

Back
Top Bottom