Lights - (4) 40w CFL 6500k (2) 40w CFL 2700k
Nutrients - None yet
Medium - Miracle grow potting soil
PH - 6.5
RH - 40% to 50%
Room Temperature -73 to 80
Room Square Footage - 3'x3'x8'
Pests - None Known

Problem: I have three plants, one is 2 1/2 weeks and the other two are a week behind. They were all thriving beautifully until about 4-5 days ago. Storms came though for a couple days and the humidity shot up from 40% to 65%, and I had just watered them. The oldest one, and one of the youngs started drooping really bad and turned a dark green. I updated my ventilation so everything is back to normal, but the plants haven't perked back up. They also haven't gotten worse except for minor yellowing at the tip of just a couple leaves. The leaves are dry to the touch and the bottom leaves are curling upwards on the edges. They have wrinkles and appear to be overwatered, but I only water them every couple days when soil is dry. The other young is doing fine.

Do you think they'll bounce back?
Should I remove the bottom leaves? Will that add to the shock or help it?
Any ideas of what I should do?

image 1
image 2
image 3
image 4

:welcome: to :420:

They look like they will make it, but in the meantime, don't do anything, they need to dry out so they can get some oxygen.

OK, the soil looks saturated, any kind of drainage in those pots?
You said 4-5 days ago...but from looking at it, you fed/watered again?

Looks like water stress, and a nute uptake problem.

As I said, don't do anything, but if you don't post back - I would - let them dry out, then lightly feed, and then 2 days later.....get them into some new pots with lots of perlite for drainage. MG soil isn't great for MJ, but with the perlite in it, you could maybe transplant to a larger pot, and be OK. Just add more MG, and perlite, and try to shake out the roots a bit so that you mix it all together.

Back
Top Bottom