Will this Fluorescent work?

weediologist

Hey I want a seeding light i want to replace my Fluorescent Tubes at 100Watts = 2000 Lumens....but i found another light.
Its called from Lights of America....its a 65 Watt Compact Fluorescent Light

Please tell me what you this i heard it puts out alot of heat but has anyone used this or using this product or one similar.

Re: Will this Fluorescent work??

This is a quote in that add: 4550 Photopic Lumens for those interested grow light potential
It probally does not get as hot as a mh either.Thats a nice find. Never used it so I don't know how well it would work out but at that price,hell I might pick one up and try it.That many lumens for 65w is amazing and hydro farm has a bulb that is simular.Great find Weedio.

and its a 6500K temp so that a good spectrum...i saw this product at Lowes but it was like 52 dollar there i looked that the bulb...holy shit its huge its needs a mogul base and the bulb is as big as a 400 watt HPS bulb.

Yea but if it works well think of the potential, save money on electric bill, lower heat than a HID and you can really pound those girls with light.
I will check into this more tomorrow and might purchase one if the specs are close to its Hydrofarm lookalike.Thanxx.

True thats a cheap ass price but i dont know if that system includes a bulb with it. so i might call if i remember(lol am a stoner) and ask them if it does.

I have one man, they work good for veg, I would get a different light for flower. Get an HPS or something red spectrum. This is the light I keep telling people to use when they are veging, especially for flouro grows because of the light output.

okey does it put out alot of heat...and i have a HPS and MH 400 watt System this is just for clones and seeding when all they stations are used up this is just for extra grows.

I was usin fluros for veg,,,but I left a couple under my HPS and they are growin great! I was usin 160 watts (2 shop lights) for the veg process. I may just stick out the HPS tho,,,,they look great:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom