Need Help! Bc Northern Lights Producer Grow Box

LaidBackinCali

I just got a BC Northern Lights Producer box, this box is just about ready to start my first growth, it has 18 spots to grow, do I use all of them? it has 2- 400 watt hps bulbs, 1- 125watt fluorescent, And how much yield will I get within a month or 2 with proper growth help? I need all the help I can get. What is the best seed to grow. I want something sticky, and yield alot.

If your main concern is yield I would go with Big bud, Big bud x northern lights, or critical mass(which is the original Big Bud). You can fill as many holes as you like. 18 plants are not going to veg under one 125watt flourescent though, and HPS isnt the right spectrum for vegging. It can be done though I suppose. Yield depends on the strain, the enviroment, and what your feeding it and how much light you can possibly give it. Also the method you choose to grow can either decrease your yield or increase. Methods such as Sea of green, Screen of green, Light stress training and so on and so forth. Also if you prune your plants properly it can increase a little.

So, they gave you 125watt fluorescent bulb with the producer... I wondering, if that won't be adequate enough for the 18, what watt fluorescent would work better for your system? There's so many variations on how people choose to grow, so it's kinda confusing I guess to the novice hydro grower. I'm curious as well.

I love my BC Bloom Box. I'm still getting hydro down. A gram per watt is a good target. Be sure to use the Carbon dioxide option; well worth the extra cost.

Amen on the fan for air flow.

I am buying the fluorescent, should I get the 150watt? or stay with the standard 125? Also I noticed on ebay, someone has 2 different kinds of fluorescents, the daytime, and a night warm. which one should I get? I want the best one.

I have a bloom box.The 125w cfl will work just fine for your veg needs.I have grown hash plant,northern lights,dynamite,lui,dutch treat and kc36 in my bloom box with good results.Flower your plants at 6 to 8 inches and you should not have any height problems.

Just got the Bloom box also, Ms. Fox My gurl wanted to compete with me, So we are getting ready to setup are stages. I am trying to get some bulbs for the bloom box as they didnt come with. But should be setup by this next week. I am excited we have decided to have a little competition. (all for fun as we grow) I will be picking my own type of strains, as she will have different from me. This is gonna be interesting! As soon as we start, we will have our Grow Journals, So looking forward to it. :yummy:

Its a nice unit for limited space. If you choose the right strain then you can actually get a fairly decent harvest. I know a guy who gets on Average about 24-32 grams per plant. you can get about a lb every 7 - 10 weeks. I suggest growing purple erkle. It does extremely well in the producer and yields are fairly consistant at about 24 - 32 grams per plant for this guy. If you use the right nutes you can increase the yield. Also if you use clones get them up about 18 to 22 inches before you start to flower. You can easily bend colas and branches to make them fit. Also
Do your own leg work so you don't listen to bad advice and waste a few months of your precious and valuable time.
Please keep us posted on your grow. Pictures are a big +
Hope you get an awsome harvest.
stimothy

Back
Top Bottom