Will this Hydroponic System Work?

Its great for one plant and is very easy to use.I have been looking at those myself for motherplant. With hydro,you don't suffer from root bound like in soil.It can still happen but its rare to hear about it. Hydro is how I do all my grows. And thats a good price too. I'll let you know how well it works after I get 2 of them later this week. lol I just made up my mind to get them.

A 2 gallon system can grow between 3 -5 feet, a 5 gallon system can grow between 5 - 8 feet. As well, pruning roots properly can allow a plant to outgrow its container without getting rootbound but such practices are not for the beginer. System shown in that link looks real good though for a starter set up, has everything you need.

You can get rootbound with a drip?
I guess I better stick with the ebb,since the roots grow out of the bottom and inthe tray, it would be extremely difficult to bind the roots.Maybe a 5 gallon drip would be good for a mother.In a ebb the roots get entwined with the pants around it so its even difficult to remove males.Still looks like a good buy.

it is a good buy i wanted to make one cuase i dont want it to leak and cause electrical shock or fire....cause i dont grow at my house but at somewhere else so i dont have a eye on it till later in the day. soo this is good for a beginner in hydro like me am only grow in soil i just wanna get know the hydro way....once i buy this right ill grow one seed hydro and the other seed soil and compare which i like better...and can someone look at the site and help me pick rockwool cubes that are the best or good? and i dont know most of the words or item the system came with? like Grommet, 3 part Florakit (i guess this is a fertilizer)?

SWEET!!!! thats the one i have!!!!!!!! haha, and mine looks great!! only it turned out to be a boy... : (, but that is THEE exact one i have if u wanna see; look:
IMG_1019.jpg

the one all the way to the right...
IMG_1225.jpg

and this is my thread
Mee Bery First Grow, (seriously)

thanks alot i looked at your grow this helped my decision to buy one ... i have another question...can someone look at the site and help me pick rockwool cubes that are the best or good? and i dont know most of the words or item the system came with? like Grommet, 3 part Florakit (i guess this is a fertilizer)?

that kit comes with Hydroton: hydroton are small clay balls, they are good... it comes inside the system already, they are good cuz the ph level is nutrual
(that's what the little balls in the bucket are) you dont have to buy rockwool, the grow medium comes in the hydro kit

hey Juturna why did your plant grow so slow in the hydro system

weediologist said:
hey Juturna why did your plant grow so slow in the hydro system

The plant didn't grow slow, it actually grew faster than the other 3. and it was the greenest plant and the healthiest looking, and all the leaves looked glossy! the only problem i had was that it was a male, but i will start another seed soon, and i will put it in the bucket again, and hopefully this time i can test the product! :peace: :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom