Mee Bery First Grow, (seriously)

JuturnaSurvive

Hey everyone, i am growing my own plants, i was a little worried in the beginning because they were showing signs of sickness. There are four of them, to be exact. they are veging it up as of now. They are a month old from the time they first popped up... I got the seeds from some bomb smoke i picked up! w00t! not sure about the sex, but i know i wont know till the budding starts. One of the 4 is in a hydroponics bucket and at a month old, it stinks purty bad, hope this is a good sign! or maybe just cuz it's int he nute bucket. the other 3 are in different kinds of GOOD soil, just to make it a lil exciting. :bongrip:
the tallest one is like 11 inches tall, 2 are like 9ish inches and the hydro one is catching up at 8, it used to be the runt. N/e how, to get to the point: This is my 1st grow and my EARS ARE OPEN to any suggestions and/or advice you guys can give, the more the better... i will provide pics, if necessary, but i need help growing them.... thx

-bobby:bong:

Re: Mee Bery First Grooooow, (seriously)

pics would help a lot if there's a problem with ur plants...

Well, the plants are in really good shape! they have nothing wrong with them. The ends of the leaves were getting a lil bit dry, but it was because they were too close to the light, but i fixed it , so, goin' strong again!
Does anyone know if the fact that te hydro one smells a lot matters? like, what duz that mean? is it good that it smells good? n e way... if u wanna see the pics, let me know so i can post them.
They are beautifuL!!!

I don't think this plant is matue enough yet to show it's sex. However, it does look healthy. What kind of fert are you using? Also some pics of where the branches meet the main cola would help to determine it's sex.

I have 2 questions that i am dying to know the answer to:
1. my plants are like a month old, and i have them on 24/7 light...
thurs. friday. and saturday night i gave them 2 hours of dark from 8-10pm
but sunday i fucked up, and i wasnt home, so the lights didnt turn off for the 2 hours, IS THIS BAD? DID I FUCK UP MAJORLY? cuz the plants look fine, but this has been eating at me, cuz i don;t know if i like confused them or something.
and
2. Is it true? that if u grow plants next to each other and they're touching leaves, it will change their sex? someone told me this once, and i am growing 4 plants that are getting bigger so they are gonna be touching leaves soon!

Just a lil paranoid cuz i want them to be the best possible, someone pleeaze help with the questions!!! :bongrip:

lol no no... you're fine... just a little light stress isn't bad... ppl do a lot worse to their plants... and that myth about leaves touching isn't true...

snugglefunked said:
lol no no... you're fine... just a little light stress isn't bad... ppl do a lot worse to their plants... and that myth about leaves touching isn't true...
Sweet, thanks for the info, dude.

and thanks u guys for the support!!! hahaha... I will keep this thread updated daily! i'll add new pics soon, those pics, be;ieve it or not are like 4 days old, and the plants are much bigger now!! I Love it!!!:smokin:

looks like compact fluorescent lights

Sup guys, the plants are a month old. I am using 2 flourescents, one of them is a sunlight flourescent, for the blue spectrum light, and the other one is a grow-tube flourescent. I wasn't planning on putting them on 12/12 light until at least late april, early may. Out of all the research i did, i read everywhere that the older(more mature) a plant is, the better the buds will be, so i am down with better buds!!! w00t!:headbanger:

eyeless1 said:
sounds good bro....i wish i had the time to veg as long as that....damn

ya, i hope they turn out good!!
so far so good, at least, and if any trouble comes up, it'll be on here
but none so far!

have fun i know ya will

hm, on my hydro plant, the tips of the leaves were drying up, and i asked someone about it, and they said it was nutrient burn, so i emptied out the bucket and made some more nutrient, if the leaves keep dryin at the tips? what should i do? lower the nutes? give more nutes? it hasnt happened yet, but i wanna be prepared just in case

Yup u guys guest it!!!
NEW PICS!!!
tan tantan TAAAAAAN!!!!!!
the tallest one
IMG_0973.jpg

Another One
IMG_0974.jpg

And Another One
IMG_0975.jpg

3 of 'em hangin' out
IMG_0976.jpg

3 Again
IMG_09771.jpg

Thee Hydro (1 plant, two pics)
IMG_09781.jpg

IMG_09791.jpg

-
-Hope You guys like 'em!!!! (tell me what you think?)

Back
Top Bottom