Short And Stocky My First Grow

Hey guys, as you know this is my first grow so I’m treating these girls as if there my first born child lol, they have been on the 12/12 schedule for three days. Yesterday I did a flush of nothing but ph”d water a gallon per pot until I got ALOT of run off. Before I did this I took off some of the bigger fan leafs that were blocking the lower sites from actually growing. Upon doing this I noticed that any leaf that had any kind of nute burn the stem was a DARK red/ purple color. Those are the fan leafs that were also mostly removed. Now is that a sign of excessive nutes or? Also I notice how green the stems are today and how much healthier they look since getting rid of the affected leafs. I know people say to not cut them off during flower stage but hey you gotta live to learn right ?? Pictures taken 3 hours before bed time for them . They look a little less stocky but this strain seems to recover extremely quickly almost instantly . Constructive criticism is welcome:)

63A402D3-7A17-42C1-B1FB-FE335AE48EA0.jpeg

1ADE6052-5FF1-4416-BE05-027514494010.jpeg

They look great. If you keep this level of detail through the whole run, you will have success. Consistency and patience are key.

I noticed the “bud sites” the pistils? Are getting longer and are kinda praying like the fan leaves . Is this considered flowering lol
In the first two weeks of flower, your ladies will put a lot of energy into growth after that they will start flowering at bud nodes. Week three thru six the buds form. Week 7- finish they put on weight.

By worms what do you mean 🧐
I think hayron accidently answered another post on your journal.
We are following another new grower and the question of living soil and cover crops came up. Worms are very beneficial to soil grows.

In the first two weeks of flower, your ladies will put a lot of energy into growth after that they will start flowering at bud nodes. Week three thru six the buds form. Week 7- finish they put on weight.
I see that makes sense then so it’s kind of like veg / flower stage for the first two weeks after you flip. Now for my next feeding do I approach it as I was in veg or should I add a bit of the bloom as well

I see that makes sense then so it’s kind of like veg / flower stage for the first two weeks after you flip. Now for my next feeding do I approach it as I was in veg or should I add a bit of the bloom as well
I always feed bloom atleast a week before flipping so the plants to uptake the nutrients in a timely manner. That just my method.

I see that makes sense then so it’s kind of like veg / flower stage for the first two weeks after you flip. Now for my next feeding so I approach it as I was in veg or should I add a bit of the bloom as well
Yeah, during the first two weeks you will notice yellowish-lime green growth as they push as hard as they can. I will usually do a compost tea for them while they push and feed it at the end of week one.

I always feed bloom atleast a week before flipping so the plants to uptake the nutrients in a timely manner. That just my method.
They got there first dose on bloom two feedings ago but not since so I think this time I will give them cal mag then the (p) & (k) nutes I’ll leave out the nitrogen one since all all those have a little in it and I’m tired of seeing the tips burning on such beautiful plants. Rookie mistakes but I think I’m learning a lot .

I’m a noob, explain compost tea to me so i can draw it in my mind lol
Ok huge can of worms opened here.
This is how i do it:
I steal a panty hose from my wife and cut a leg off. Then i put it back in her drawer and wait.
Meanwhile:
I mix together,
two cups of earthworm castings
1/4 cup azomite
1/4 cup mykos
1/2 cup kelp meal
I then pour that mix into the stolen panty hose leg and tie it shut.
I put about four gallons of water into a five gallon bucket, tie the panty hose to the handle and drop it into the water along with a bubbler.
The most important part is Blackstrap Molasses. add about 1/4- 1/2 cup to the water.
Turn on the bubbler and wait 48 hours. When you open it up it will be a living froth and alive with beneficial bacteria that will cling to your roots and help take in more nutes.

Can you guys judge by the pictures what you think my yield will be ??
very hard to do, but i can tell you this.
if you don't defol the bottoms, you will end up with a lot of little airy buds that will take energy from forming the main colas.
If i had to guess:
3 - 5 ounces.

I’m guessing this is next level shit lmfaoo maybe down the road I will get into it but for now I will stick to learning the basics and make sure I complete this harvest lo
It isn't hard. it just makes for better flowers.
Look into DIY c02 generators. c02 will really help during flower.

Back
Top Bottom