Short And Stocky My First Grow

Depends on why you are flushing. If it's to reset your soil mix from a salt based grow and that is shown on the feed chart for those particular nutes, then fine.

If you are thinking it is going to "flush" excess nutes from your buds to make it smoke better, you are mistaken since science has proven that's not a thing. Here
Well I used two gallons per pot then another gallon split between the four that had cal mag In it. Soil seemed like it was building up with nutrients as I was not getting any run off at all this soil will never be used by me again it was like a giant mud ball before the flush as now it’s back to normal after all that water loosened it back up. I think I’m in my final two weeks as trichs are turning white & pistols are turning amber prob 40/50percent of them

I run well water. It's perfect. It's a little high on pH 8.5. but plants like it. I do let it sit for a 24 hr minimum. Usually 48.
You don’t PH it before? I grow organic but not living soil yet so I thought in order for my plants to uptake the nutrients, you need to have it in a range of 5.8 to 6.5…

You don’t PH it before? I grow organic but not living soil yet so I thought in order for my plants to uptake the nutrients, you need to have it in a range of 5.8 to 6.5…
Likewise. was a night and day difference when i started phing and priming my water. Leaves staying green through out flowering, bigger flowers...etc....etc....

Well I used two gallons per pot then another gallon split between the four that had cal mag In it. Soil seemed like it was building up with nutrients as I was not getting any run off at all this soil will never be used by me again it was like a giant mud ball before the flush as now it’s back to normal after all that water loosened it back up.
So, soil reset. :thumb:

I think I’m in my final two weeks as trichs are turning white & pistols are turning amber prob 40/50percent of them
You still had lots of white pistils in your Thurs pics. Need to wait for them to darken and crinkle in, then you start looking at trichs.

I’m thinking I got two weeks left to harvest ? Any opinions on that ?
At least.

You shouldn't have to pH an organic grow using microbes to feed the plant as they do that for you. The reason you pH a salt based or bottle fed grow is those nutrients are encapsulated or chelated for storage and non-interaction issues in the bottle and each is released at a particular pH level, which is why letting the pH drift is helpful to get all the nutrients in their respective range at some time in that feeding cycle.

At least that is my understanding.

You shouldn't have to pH an organic grow using microbes to feed the plant as they do that for you. The reason you pH a salt based or bottle fed grow is those nutrients are encapsulated or chelated for storage and non-interaction issues in the bottle and each is released at a particular pH level, which is why letting the pH drift is helpful to get all the nutrients in their respective range at some time in that feeding cycle.
I use organic nutrients from BAS. Their Craft blend, my own worm castings. So my water comes out at 8.5 so I can just water with that without ph?? I mean if I can with no issue then great because I’ve been PH ing my water FOREVER haha.

I use organic nutrients from BAS. Their Craft blend, my own worm castings. So my water comes out at 8.5 so I can just water with that without ph?? I mean if I can with no issue then great because I’ve been PH ing my water FOREVER haha.
Well, 8.5 is a bit high. You could try it and see if you get deficiencies but with organics you are not requiring a certain pH level to release the nutrients to the plant. And usually there are inputs in an organic soil that help buffer it .

😍😍😍😍 we gettin there

352523B9-F705-4E06-AB1B-6CC14C8009EA.jpeg

5350BAAB-D12E-48CD-88B5-AD790B41B351.jpeg

You'll be fine. It's not like the change happens with a flush all at once. Just keep a close watch and if it starts building more than you'd like you can always take it then.
I took off for my birthday wends so I figure thatd be a fun day to do it, gunna put them in darkness Monday night till some point wends then hang them . I’d say between 4-8 ounces total but not bad for first grow. Second journal about to start same day :D

Back
Top Bottom