My First Autoflower Grow

You guys have forced me, I say forced me, to put two seeds into some mix to try the short growth cycle, while my primary plants are budding now. Thanks for the idea. I was pondering buying autos, now I ask myself why when I can just burn through my supply of old seeds?

Imagine how many plants you could fit in a 2mx2m if you grew them all 12/12 from seed! :laughtwo:

can someone tell me if my autos look about right or not. They still grow while they flower rite?

yes, as long as they have water. if they don't have water they'll stall. how many weeks from pistil are your plants?

PhotoEditor-1416445949431.jpg

Hi SuperSticky, re: whether or not your autos look right or not, I think they generally look good. They have good flower to leaf ratio and good looking flower density. I've forgotten but I think you are running HPS from the light. It looks to me that you may possibly have a slight soil nutrient deficiency and maybe potassium but can't be sure w/o seeing the plants under blue or ambient light. They will stretch a good deal during flowering too but it doesn't look like they are stretching excessively looking at their bud density, bud/leaf ratio. Cheers

they'll stretch for another week or two. keep them watered and fed.

I took this picture in the dark so the few yellow Leefs will stand out. I fed them twice now.---Alaskan more bloom 0-10-10

Hi super sticky, thanks for the update photo and thanks for sharing. It is still a little difficult to see any details on the individual leaves because of the blur in the picture but from my novice-w/-still lots to learn perspective, I'm seeing a slight but increasing N deficiency. Plants look really good - that yellowing which is confined to the lower leaves with an overall lighter green in the garden is likely a N deficiency. I'd recommend adding N to your 0-10-10 - assuming that is N-P-K; i.e. up it to (4 or 5) -10-10. Happy Growing and thanks again for sharing with all of us! Cheers

Back
Top Bottom