Short And Stocky My First Grow

So this happened today ... she was to tall and only three inches from the light so I decided to try “super cropping”. Went to gentle massage the stem and it split like a paper straw in one spot . I hope she will be okay .

672FCA24-405E-4630-BBE5-9C130B7E5B55.jpeg

Have you ever used a chlorine test kit to test water that has sat, and water straight out the pipe...I have...there is no difference.
Interesting, I have used my tap water one times and phd it and everything but the girls didn’t like it to much so I still buy gallons of distilled water. I also don’t trust my well water as it just came back to life end of last month from being dried out :x

They have out grew there 2x4x5 tent. Had to turn my half bathroom in my bedroom that we don’t use to there new homes here’s some pictures :)
Next run, consider doing some training early on. I'm partial to Quadlining (link in my sig) but there's many ways to do it. You'll get fuller plants and better yields but also control the height a bit better.

I grow in a cabinet that's only 36"/1M high so it's a must for me, but I think you'd benefit from it as well.

Great looking plants you're growing, and not just for a first timer. :bravo:

Next run, consider doing some training early on. I'm partial to Quadlining (link in my sig) but there's many ways to do it. You'll get fuller plants and better yields but also control the height a bit better.

I grow in a cabinet that's only 36"/1M high so it's a must for me, but I think you'd benefit from it as well.

Great looking plants you're growing, and not just for a first timer. :bravo:
Thank you :), I read your thread on quadlining looks pretty interesting, not sure if I can do that on all of my next grow since they will be sour d auto flowers, I have two that are germinating, I plan on popping them into 2 gal air pots then once this run is done change lighting back to 18/6 then pop in two photos either bubble gum or amnesia haze that I got for free when I got the sour d and just let the photos veg out until the autos finish before I flip them to 12/12 but they’ll be some training going on with those two

I run well water. It's perfect. It's a little high on pH 8.5. but plants like it. I do let it sit for a 24 hr minimum. Usually 48.
I think maybe because the water for my house was hooked up to a 1000gal water supply when the well dried out from the drought we got here that there was some of the supplied water was still in my system when the well came back on. The water color was the same blue of the sky lol

Some people on well water have reported wide swings in quality from season to season so you should be aware, especially if your's has run dry. Different strata of rock that the water filters thru can cause significant differences in the output.

Some people on well water have reported wide swings in quality from season to season so you should be aware, especially if your's has run dry. Different strata of rock that the water filters thru can cause significant differences in the output.
Interesting. Never thought about that. Just bought the home last fall. I will do a water test to check how it compares with original. My area is very dry this summer. But not as bad as many other areas. Well sits about 400ft below.

Hey friends. Today I would like to share with you guys the start of my second grow; two sour d auto flower seeds have been germinated and thrown in the room with the others as there aren’t tomany weeks left till harvest. They will stay under 12/12 until I find a dark spot to put the first four this weekend while the new ones get 18/6 then I’ll bring them back in every morning . The plan is to get 2 autos running somewhat together ( 3 days apart ) then once the others are done I will pop in two photos ( bubble gum and amenzia haze fem seeds ) let them veg until the autos got 3 weeks left then try for 3 clones of bubble gum and 3 of the haze, the mothers will get some training while the autos finish up. I’ll start a new journal once the plan has fully set sail . Happy frog on the top half - ocean forest bottom half 15% perlite. Pink pot is my wife’s it’s only a 2 gallon then black(3 gal) is mine. This is more just to see how diff they grow, if any. Enough babbling here’s some pics :)

EF29EF2B-B3ED-4462-B179-B1CDE0A0A217.jpeg

E454E270-A72B-4FD3-AE1F-007459837E9B.jpeg

EAF3FC2B-95A5-4DDD-8FA8-79FD1F46B16A.jpeg

Happy Thursday! Little concern today on one of the plants, but I’m entering 6th week of flower as of the weekend so I don’t believe it matters much and the plants are starting to slowly naturally fade . I believe harvest will be weekend of nov 13th I hope as my birthdays the 9th :p. Anyway let me know what you think about this little yellowing sugar leaf on a lower branch it’s fuzzy and is very sticky idk what it is . Plus some bud site pics and plants. Lmk if you think there getting close first picture is the yellowing

C559E791-AC46-4517-B497-B7626CBB5B68.jpeg

DD31922F-94B6-4A7C-9C57-7D20E9B4A1B6.jpeg

33757333-3B3F-4419-A4EA-EA89B5C79658.jpeg

5CB01AAB-BE03-4358-AD83-A5D3C1F58265.jpeg

A7A99770-7385-4E2A-BCB2-14BFFA057807.jpeg

A7F67D64-1566-4872-96C4-59D2EF23876F.jpeg

Depends on why you are flushing. If it's to reset your soil mix from a salt based grow and that is shown on the feed chart for those particular nutes, then fine.

If you are thinking it is going to "flush" excess nutes from your buds to make it smoke better, you are mistaken since science has proven that's not a thing. Here

Back
Top Bottom