Short And Stocky My First Grow

You're disappointed in 5 oz from your first grow??! :oops: Mine was measured in grams. Single digit grams, and not just the first round either.

Dude. That's a  great first run! Now take what you learned and up your game a bit. As mentioned earlier, do some training early on and that should help your yield, and come check out #SIP Club which is a different grow container that insures perfect watering every time.

Those two steps will make you a  much better grower even if you change nothing else.

You're disappointed in 5 oz from your first grow??! :oops: Mine was measured in grams. Single digit grams, and not just the first round either.

Dude. That's a  great first run! Now take what you learned and up your game a bit. As mentioned earlier, do some training early on and that should help your yield, and come check out #SIP Club which is a different grow container that insures perfect watering every time.

Those two steps will make you a  much better grower even if you change nothing else.
I'll read into it my second grow is already underway so maybe the next one I'll try it. And I'm not so much disappointed but watching it shrink back everyday was like nooooo lol. At least I know for next time. It's a good smoke and gives me a nice body high not to much couch lock. My second journal will start in a week or two when I feel like there healthy enough as I had to restart my previous two autos that were going Into there second week but weren't growing. I think the change from 12:12 to 18/6 shocked them and wasn't about to waiste time on stunted auto flowers lol.

In the mason jar for cure 🥲

9B89938B-1B67-4416-BA4B-5FA56357D65D.jpeg

Post a link here.

Back
Top Bottom