Win $200 Amazon Giftcard: Plagron Nutrient Brand Survey

Plagron

420 Member
Hi everyone!

We are conducting a survey to gain insights into which cannabis nutrient brands are most popular and why you decide to use them.
  • The survey takes about 4 minutes
  • Chance to win one of five $200 Amazon Giftcard
Please fill in as honestly as possible, no need to favor Plagron ;)

> Click here to participate

SurveyBanner-2700x700.jpg

Hi everyone!

We are conducting a survey to gain insights into which cannabis nutrient brands are most popular and why you decide to use them.
  • The survey takes about 4 minutes
  • Chance to win one of five $200 Amazon Giftcard
Please fill in as honestly as possible, no need to favor Plagron ;)

> Click here to participate

SurveyBanner-2700x700.jpg
What if we are uncomfortable giving out our email address?

Stay safe
Bill

What if we are uncomfortable giving out our email address?

Stay safe
Bill
Hey Bill - hope all is well in your world
I just set up a gmail account solely for public compos, promos, Ebay etc
Keeps a lot of spam out of the way from my personal email account, in fact I don't receive any
:Namaste:

Hey Bill - hope all is well in your world
I just set up a gmail account solely for public compos, promos, Ebay etc
Keeps a lot of spam out of the way from my personal email account, in fact I don't receive any
:Namaste:
Thanks my friend, hope you are well.
I appreciate the advice. :thanks: Makes sense.
I just got to the end of the survey and they asked me for it so I backed out.
I'll figure something out. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Why was it closed early?

Who were the winners?

Yeah, what he posted. Or, if it's a big secret, can you at least inform us of whether all the prizes have been successfully received by the designated winners? I'm sure I didn't win, because I monitor my "spam" folders/filters relatively closely - but it would sure suck if someone ended up winning, but never realized it because the email informing them about their prize got dropped into their spam folder and then eventually auto-deleted.

BtW, thanks for doing the giveaway, and thanks for caring enough about people's thoughts/opinions to structure it as a survey.

Yeah, what he posted. Or, if it's a big secret, can you at least inform us of whether all the prizes have been successfully received by the designated winners? I'm sure I didn't win, because I monitor my "spam" folders/filters relatively closely - but it would sure suck if someone ended up winning, but never realized it because the email informing them about their prize got dropped into their spam folder and then eventually auto-deleted.

BtW, thanks for doing the giveaway, and thanks for caring enough about people's thoughts/opinions to structure it as a survey.
Hey, thanks for your question. We first sent the winners an email to conform that they were reading their emails. After getting confirmation we send out the gift cards. All gift cards have been received :)
1650868026163.png

Thanks for participating in the survey.

Back
Top Bottom