Windowsill plants

Dutch Man 420

Hey I have 6 bagseeds that i wanted to try out and was wondering if i could place them on a windowsill for their first weeks after germinating them. Also after that, I was planning on transplanting them outside in bigger pots.

Thanks

it would be better to start them under floros rather than putting them in the window sill. they may not be getting the light they really need if theyre in a window sill... plus starting them under floros, with the light as close as u can get it without burning them would cut down on any stretching.

^shes right...you cant grow a good plant in a windowsill i dont care what anybody says...get you some cfls..

and why would you just put them right outside anyway?
Really? Tell me how I got a 7 ounce Hawaiian from my bedroom window then?

The window was 6 feet wide, 5 feet high, and faced East South East. 5 gallon bucket. I LST'd (didn't know about LST back then - purely coincidence) to one side. It grew all the way across the window and the side branching got about 2.5-3 feet tall. Black Gold Soil and Jobe's plant food spikes. Watered it with aquarium water. The whole house smelled like heaven. The seeds were straight from a pound that a buddy smuggled over from Honolulu in 1986. Some of the best weed I've ever had BTW. But that's a whole other story.

I would like to hear that whole other story

South facing windows are the best in the Northern hemispere.
I have a EastSouEast facing window and start and grow anything on the plant rack that sits in front of it.
Also use a couple cfls to give them more direct light and more hours of light.
Seedlings always get the cfls once they break ground :)

Back
Top Bottom