Worms in Lowes Coco?

MedScientist

I have Googled every combination of key words to find ANY other info on the situation to no avail. So I bring it here just in case someone else has experience with the situation. So here it goes.......

I bought a couple bricks of Coco from Lowes to experiment. Besides that, I am 100% Hydro now. I had way too many bugs with soil, but... upon close inspection of the coco during watering, I have found tons of small worms. My 1st thought was bug larvae, so they have recieved several Neem/Pyrethrin soaks, and separate H2O2 soaks since most bad bugs are anaerobic. Nothing has phased them.

The worms are very tiny and look EXACTLY like an earthworm. There is no black head like on Fungus Gnat Larvae. The plants are growing perfectly with no evident damage, and as a matter of fact, it is under a 126w LED, and is probably the best vegged plant I have ever seen, perfect in every way.

I have decided to just let them be and grow out as normal until a time that I see something negative, then I will make a call then. I have no reason to think there is anything wrong except...... I KNOW THEY ARE THERE!

If anyone knows what/why/who/where/what? Please tell me?

:thanks:

I just harvested the Coco plant which was flowered under 1000w HPS. Pulled over 3 ounces. The worms were present the whole way with no ill effects. I dont know what to make of the worms?

Has anyone else examined their Coco under a scope? Worms? :bongrip:

So had the worms grown at all? Is 3oz about your usual harvest? I know this is an old post, I hape you are still around.

For the size plant, it was actually a Good Harvest.

I never did find out anything about the worms, but discontinued using it after that.

I believe they did get bigger, but still Super small.

Back
Top Bottom