Worst but probably best high

OneofthesysteM

a girl i know who used to toke now and again, would chug down a joint or 3 and still not feel much other than a mild stonedness, but the other week after she hadnt had any in ages she had about 4 tokes on a mean ass blunt and she apparently was tripping for a week, so i asked her, her weight(i know its not polite)because she is quite small for her age, but she weighed about 7 stonish, but she said it wasnt stoned it was slightly hallucinagenic high, and while she walked it looked like her and her friends were walking on a blue screen on the spot and everywhere else moved, and all kinds of stuff happened during the week, admittedly i enjoy the odd occasional wander in the head when im kained but this sounded like paradise, but the person who's blunt she smoked i know really well and it didnt have anything added to it, and the fact that she used to toke 2-3 times a week seemed weird, any thoughts seemed pretty strange considering it was for a week

Yeah, that does seem strange...
Maybe the weed made something in her head click?
I have no idea really.

i wish there was a hard drug like that that wasnt bad for you, id love to trip on acid or something but i dont want to hurt my body like that

Back
Top Bottom