WoS Afghan Kush Ryder w pix

Growing247

This plant is a World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder I got for free with my purchase of seeds back in November. I also got a non auto-flowering version of the Afghan Kush so I could compare the two while growing. Unfortunately, I only have 1 flower room and 1 veg room so I had to grow the Afghan Kush Ryder under a T5 for about 20 days before she started really budding. Then I put her under the 1000 watt EYE Hortilux for 12/12. I know you are not supposed to do that because it affects yields but I haven't seen any problems whatsoever. Another problem people say is it shortens the life span of the plant. Haven't had that problem either. Plant is about 22" tall and is quite tall for a auto strain. Goes to show you could take a really stretchy strain like haze or skunk and make some really big auto varieties out of it. I wish more research would be done on autos and I would wish there would be a Ruderalis category in the high times Cannabis/medical cup because these plants can produce some decent smoke. Here are some photos. The photos are a bit blurry but I assure you the plant is very good quality with TLO organic grow method. Grown in a dollar store 2.5 gallon pot and fed with organic fertilizers, root inoculants, and Bud Candy. Also, I have been giving the plant Vermi T Organic Compost Tea. I wish I could have given her 18/6 light or ever 20/4 but oh well.

Autoflower8.jpg

Autoflower7.jpg

Autoflower3.jpg

Autoflower2.JPG

:grinjoint: https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/Autoflower1.jpg

Could you take some more photos but with macro mode enabled on your camera? I've harvest one AKR that came free with my order and have another growing right now that's 3 and 1/3 ft from it's base with a 1 and 1/16th inch diameter stem. These plants can grow quite large and mine started under a t5 as well and I'll be moving her to a 600w when I make that purchase in a few weeks. Unfortunately mine was almost lost due to root aphids and is now burned to shit from the treatment of said pest. Quite a shame as the first plant produced some awesome smoke with some really pretty and fruity smelling/tasting bud.

Too late for pictures my friend of those plants. I harvested the AKR and got about 2 OZ dried and the photoperiod Afghan Kush I call "Big sister" is drying right now. I have 1 other full sizer Afghan Kush growing around week 6. The buds look absolutely amazing. However, one thing to remember with the WoS Afghan Kush is it seems like a wild landrace strain and people haven't messed with the genetics that much as far as I can tell because potency is not as strong as some other strains. Still a very good strain with a nice mellow Afghan high that is great. Also, the smoke is not harsh at all when dried for 9 days and cured for 30 days @ least. Growing from seed really helped my yields and overall vigor of my plants. I used a SCRoG this go around. Growing from clones can be unpredictable. What I would like to do is take this really great yielding WoS Afghan Kush and cross it with Chem Dawg or some other strain that is super potent. Flowering also took a long time for me. It was still growing at 70 days and would've probably gone another 10. MY Afghan Kush yielded way more than my OG KUSH, WHITE SHARK, or VIOLATOR, or URKLE. Just ordered a couple 100 more worth of feminized seeds so I'm hoping to do better next time with a better soil blend.

Back
Top Bottom