Afghan Kush Ryder Auto Growers?

HigherTheHigh

Hello all has anyone grown the Afghan Kush Ryder Auto as I have a few questions, my first is how long did it take for to flower and what stage of flowering terpenes and trichome production started?

Good morning. Beautiful ladies.
Are you asking when do pistils appear?
And terpenes?
How old are they?
Talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Hi Bill I've got clusters of pistols just no trichome production at all where as usually my plants are full of plenty from week 2 so I'm wondering whats missing to what's needed.
Auto's don't have a consistent blue print for development stages.
They are all crosses of ruderals and a pot plant.
Therefore there is no consistency to them.
Your best bet is to give it the best conditions possible.
Light, temp, rh and nutrition. That's why I prefer fems.
Genetic stability goes a long way.
Just keep them happy.
Take care.

Sorted the problem it simply needed an extra addative and the next day have started perfectly trichome production, I wasn't particularly keen on changing my Nitrogen intake for autos as I've never had to run anymore than 2ml perL for any auto and soon as I do I get problems, I love the Canna range but it's salts left behind have hot to be the worst of them all hence why I only ever run low amounts twice daily.

Thanks for the feedback.

Sorted the problem it simply needed an extra addative and the next day have started perfectly trichome production, I wasn't particularly keen on changing my Nitrogen intake for autos as I've never had to run anymore than 2ml perL for any auto and soon as I do I get problems, I love the Canna range but it's salts left behind have hot to be the worst of them all hence why I only ever run low amounts twice daily.

Thanks for the feedback.
What did you add that produced trics ?

Hello all has anyone grown the Afghan Kush Ryder Auto as I have a few questions, my first is how long did it take for to flower and what stage of flowering terpenes and trichome production started?

A quick search of the Grow Forum brought up some threads mentioning Afghan Kush Ryder Auto.

Back
Top Bottom