Would you like a bowl or a bong?

I can say I've never been fond of smoking out of a wooden bowl...always tasted funny to me...To each his own though
I'm not a big metal bowl person either...they get to hot and most of them are to hard to take apart to clean after a while.
I don't mind ingesting it either....some good brownies are always nice!

I miss my glass piece!!

old wood thats been exposed to fire tastes funny to me too but useing wood with a vap gun has worked well for me in the past but i like glass also as long as its not pyrex. but i have a recipe somewhere for 100% organic hash brownies useing homemade hemp flour that alway are a huge hit at parties:smokin:

Ooooo you should pass that along and help a girl out!
:cheesygrinsmiley:
not a problem with shareing I just gotta find where it is it might me at my old job (I was a cook but due to legal BS that isn't anymore) but if its there I'll be able to have one of my coworkers find it(the staff was extremely Cannabis friendly) but I promise that as soon as I find It I WILL eithier post the recipe or post a thread saying i found it so you can get it cause i'll be on this site for the forseeable future and then some:Rasta::cheesygrinsmiley:

I enjoy a fat hog leg{joint}because like everybody said,no evidence is left behind.Plus I dont waste any because what I didn't get in my lungs, mother nature will.:smokin:

not a problem with shareing I just gotta find where it is it might me at my old job (I was a cook but due to legal BS that isn't anymore) but if its there I'll be able to have one of my coworkers find it(the staff was extremely Cannabis friendly) but I promise that as soon as I find It I WILL eithier post the recipe or post a thread saying i found it so you can get it cause i'll be on this site for the forseeable future and then some:Rasta::cheesygrinsmiley:

Sounds good to me!

Once you own a volcano no other piece will ever be able to compete with it. The volcano gets you higher from smaller amounts of marijuana, it is better for you, and it taste better too. Not to mention you can keep the already vaporized weed to make cannabutter; and cook a turkey that will get you high inside of a used up vap bag. Back on topic... out of the two choices given, I would most definetly choose a bong. I rarely get to use a bong anymore.

I smoke joints, and blunts, I have a glass piece but I barley use it, so joints are the way to go for me.. and my girl doesn't like the smoking thing (thinks I quit) so no smell around with Js

so no smell around with Js
How you can burn anything, much less MJ, and not have smoke and odor, is impressive.

Personally, I find joints and blunts, very wasteful. The weed continues burning, even when you aren't hitting it. I know that whenever I am out of herb, I miss every crumb, that I wasted.

Lastly, you are smoking paper, and or tobacco. If you roll up a couple of papers, and smoke them with nothing inside, it burns your throat, and tastes bad. It follows, that it adds those two qualities, to the taste of the bud.
;)

@Bonethugs420: If you REALLY wanna conceal your smokin', a small, metal, one-hitter, will work.
The loads are small, so the amount of smoke exhaled, is nominal. And to the untrained eye, it looks like yer lightin' up a cig.

I had a one hitter that looked like a cig /made of aluminum, so it's in the trash.
Yeah. I should have been more clear. I said that it resembles a cig, because it's about the same dimension, and you light it in the same manner.

You have to get a brass one. Whoever keeps manufacturing the aluminum ones, should stop. I've had the same brass hitter, for 27yrs. It came in a small wooden container, that held weed too.

*In a related story from the past,...*
Years ago(y2k), I went to France, and took an aluminum hitter with me, and a little something to put in it. My intention was, to toss it in the trash, before I got to the airport, on the way back.

Are ya ready,...?
I left it my fcuking pocket!:thedoubletake: I went through customs in Paris, and customs back in the US.
I didn't realize it until I got home and emptied my pockets. :thedoubletake: :loopy:

To make matters worse, when we landed in the US, my girlfriend was belligerent from jet-lag. She was totally arguing with customs people, over a bag of trail-mix she was holding. Shit, she even argued with security/customs back in Paris, over film! Almost daring them to search us!
What a freakin' stoner I am.

doh!

I have been a pipe smoker for a long time. It's been years since I've even owned a bong. But you guys have been so great at singing the praises of bonging (is that a word?), that I recently broke down and ordered a pretty little glass number from one of the site sponsors. Now, I'm all excited. I can't wait for it to get here. I'll let you guys know when it arrives.

I love blunts to death but sadly the Bong wins this battle for me. There is nothing as good as hitting a nice ass glass bong....I am fucking ripped right now because I just had a huge hit off a bong.

I made a Gravity Bong the other day....using my one hitter/dugout. Got me thinking though, its not acutally a "Gravity" bong...its more like a vaccuum lol! Anyways, I still love me some bong hits! I got a new bowl, which I have pics in the "smoking devices" album, and will be getting a new water bong hopefully Saturday or next saturday. They have the sweetest water bongs at the Farmers market where I live....it has specs that glow in the dark! Ooohhhh I can't wait!

Anywho.....a dugout is probably the best thing, that i can think of to save/conserve your pot. Plus you get a green hit everytime!

Hope everyone has a great night!

I have been a pipe smoker for a long time. It's been years since I've even owned a bong. But you guys have been so great at singing the praises of bonging (is that a word?), that I recently broke down and ordered a pretty little glass number from one of the site sponsors. Now, I'm all excited. I can't wait for it to get here. I'll let you guys know when it arrives.

It's here! It's great, and I love it! Bong on!

Back
Top Bottom