Would you think this is a hybrid or pur sativa?

Purple Goose

My camera really sucks but check out this fan leaf as all of my plants look the same do you think this is a pure sativa strain or a hybrid leaning towards the sativa parentage, I only ask as I am trying to determine how long the flower time will be so far they have been in 12/12 for 25 days and havent stopped stretching yet they started at 13" and are all at about 36"

Anywas here is the shot of the type of fan leaves it produces.
hybridorsativa.jpg

I am just trying to determine what the flowering time will be as I realize the more sativa a strain is made up of the longer the flowering time will take. As it is I am estimating the strain I am growing in the journal in my sig is going to take at least 10-12 weeks as it is presently been 26 days of 12/12 and the growth has been pretty incredible going from 13" to 35 inches and I estimate there is another 7-10 days left in the stretch

Long and skinny would say Sativa.....it looks quite long and skinny though? ( could be the picture ).....Kinda reminds me of an old Acapulco shirt I use to have.

Well its from mid way up the cola that is forming I am figuring though this is probably going to be a 10-12 week strain as at 24 days of 12/12 the newly forming buds are rather wispy but are beggining to fatten up but so far the talles is now 40 inches tall starting at a height of 14 inches so its stretched so far 26 inches and didnt actually begin to stretch until about 5-7 days into 12/12 so I would say maybe day 20 of flower and stretch 26 inches I just hope they stop stretching soon.

Back
Top Bottom