Would you try this bulb out?

Hey man I'll give some love here. I would try the bulb, but I wouldn't replace all my bulbs with these. Replace one, run a controlled test against what you know works (Hortilux, Agro, Etc.), same wattage, conditions, strain, etc. Needless to say if one or the other does better, keep it. Hopefully the ebay does well because it's mildly cheap.
*One thing to mention, I've been growing for a long time now, and I have tried many bulbs, lights, what have you. The claims that some of these light companies produce are usually exaggerated and mostly will not show any noticeable difference in harvest index.

That being said, I have found that shortcuts usually don't end well. But that doesn't mean that cheaper isn't good.

All the best bro

Hey man I'll give some love here. I would try the bulb, but I wouldn't replace all my bulbs with these. Replace one, run a controlled test against what you know works (Hortilux, Agro, Etc.), same wattage, conditions, strain, etc. Needless to say if one or the other does better, keep it. Hopefully the ebay does well because it's mildly cheap.
*One thing to mention, I've been growing for a long time now, and I have tried many bulbs, lights, what have you. The claims that some of these light companies produce are usually exaggerated and mostly will not show any noticeable difference in harvest index.

That being said, I have found that shortcuts usually don't end well. But that doesn't mean that cheaper isn't good.

All the best bro
I only have two bulbs do replacing one shouldnt be a big deal.

Did you watch the video on the link? I mean it did better than the hortilux and is dirt cheap by comparison. Im really excited to get it.

Back
Top Bottom