Wtf is wrong with this plant? How do I fix her

Jackopotomus

I know it's hard to see but the two newest sets of leaves are cut off at the ends, I'm not sure if it was eaten by a bug or grew that way, kinds looks like it grew that way. Lots more info on my journal growin in lockdown 2020 in my signature. Im using my own soil mix composed of pro-mix, coco, compost, ewc, sand, expanded clay, perlite, vermiculite and a variety of organic slow release dry amendments.

Any help appreciated

Looks like a runt AUTO .... nothing to do about it now. Lousy genetics.

Hopefully you have some more seeds - I'd be culling and moving on.

You need to grow AUTOs in a larger pot - just start them in your finish pot 3 gal or larger should do it.

Could be a lot worse brother. Just bad luck of the draw. AUTOs are not highest grade flower or genetics.

There are some good AUTO breeders out there if that's your thing.

Before you spend coin on seeds do a little research and post your thoughts here. There's a lot of great AUTO growers on 420mag.

I'm not one. I grow in organic soil so basically sometimes get the same result as you. It's just AUTOs sometimes we get runts sometimes we get gold. I prefer to run Photo period can get the plants to harvest in the same time or very close to AUTO and use less energy and get better genetics = better puffage.

I know it's hard to see but the two newest sets of leaves are cut off at the ends, I'm not sure if it was eaten by a bug or grew that way, kinds looks like it grew that way. Lots more info on my journal growin in lockdown 2020 in my signature. Im using my own soil mix composed of pro-mix, coco, compost, ewc, sand, expanded clay, perlite, vermiculite and a variety of organic slow release dry amendments.

Any help appreciated
I just think it's maybe a hot soil mix for it a little early. Just hit with plain water for a couple weeks. It'll straighten out.

Back
Top Bottom