What Am I Doing Wrong? Please Help

As I said, I am a new grower - I used Perlite not Vermiculite (Sorry guys, my mistake). So I checked on her and she is still going downhill. Her leaves are curling over and she is wilting. She looks a bit like a weeping willow. I cannot do anything more for her. At this rate, it looks bleak, but I won't give up until she says bye. My only hope is that the roots that came our were all pretty good. If I could somehow get more oxygen into the soil, I would. I don't want to dig her up and transplant her.

Thanks for the comments guys, I really appreciate it. (And for the support)

I checked on the girl this morning again. The big fan leaves are shriveling and dying. They were lying all over the girl, so I cut them away to give the buds some light and air and now she does not look as bad as before. I am hoping that the deterioration of the big fan leaves is the flowering stage that is doing that. To my surprise, the leaves underneath look ok, a little droopy, but not bad. I will post a pic tomorrow. Because I shut the Dehumidifier off, I added an extra fan. (I have two small fans in the top of the tent circulating air. I now added one to the lower section). I noticed that she looks a bit weak knee-ed. So I quickly dropped a dowel onto the soil and gave her some support. I must admit, she may well make it. I am helping her as much as I can, let's see.

Just for good measure, I'll post some pics of the Guava Ghost Train. She is also got a bit of over nute issues, but not nearly like the SSH had. She is gorgeous with the buds showing a little color too.

Here is what she looks like now. Is there hope?

2015-05-26-703.jpg

2015-05-26-706.jpg

2015-05-26-705.jpg

2015-05-26-704.jpg

And this is my Guava Ghost Train

2015-05-26-708.jpg

2015-05-26-707.jpg

The SSH has gone Hermie. What do I do? The Guava Ghost train is 2-3 weeks from finishing. The SSH (under normal conditions has 5 weeks. Will the Guava Ghost get fertilized if I leave them together? Is there enough time for the Guava to start focusing on seed production? I will destroy the SSH if it is the best thing to do. I can start again.

At this stage it's balls for sure. What I did was I took it out of the grow area. I have put it in a dark cupboard for the day (That is it's normal dark period). I'm going to go buy a tall bin and rig it with it's own fans, lights etc. I have all the supplies to do this. If it fertilizes itself, then I'll have a ton of SSH seeds to share.The Guava Ghost Train is doing so well, I don't want to mess that plant up. The new grow 'bin' will be away from the grow area, so hopefully this will fix my immediate problem. Also, I will have a small ICU bin for the future.

Back
Top Bottom