WYZM Budget LED 180W UFO and 360W panel

WOLFtick3t

Hello all,

Wanted to mention the LED's I've been using as I couldn't find any info on them anywhere (other than the manufacturer, of course). Photos in my grow journal and I'll stick one or two here:

image5017.jpeg

image5114.jpeg

I bought both mine on Amazon. The UFO in mid-October for $135 before tax and the panel start of December for $175 before tax (Canadian, of course).

There's not much to them beyond what you can see. No switches, no options, just a housing with LED's and both models have the same three fans. Both housing are solid, if poorly fitted, and both are cool to the touch with the UFO having no heat at all. The clips and S-hooks are nothing special but they work and like the housing are of solid construction.

Both give off 40,000-ish Lumens from a couple of inches away. I'm using a light meter and converting from exposure data to EV and then to Lux so it should be accurate even with any IR/UV.

Both are about as loud as a a PC or game console or something. Not a whisper but you'd never hear it outside the small room they're in.

I don't know if there's too much else to say. For the price it's easy to reccomend them. Time will tell if they last decently but for bargain hunters or small projects like mine I would get them again. Even if I move up to some fancier lights I can think of plenty of uses for these little guys.

Still going strong! Results are on the grow journal but I would say the lights have been the least of my worries, haha.

They really are bare bones but quiet and cool and seem to grow weed fine, lol. Plan to replace the UFO with another 360 panel and use the UFO for a flowering chamber for my orphan photoperiod bag seed.

Back
Top Bottom