Xtra Lrg Jars of Weed!

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
I ended up storing my weed in mason jars extra large ones. There is just under three oz's packed in each jar. Peace! :adore: :adore:

budcana2.jpg

lol its so hard to look at pics of that much weed. Straight up it makes me really damn jelous lol :laughtwo: The most weed I have ever had was an ounce. I wish I knew someone that grew that would just give me weed or qualify for medpot.

thats a lot of weed. Enjoy that stuff man. lucky bastard, ive got about a dime left total....

hell yeah man u enjoy every last puff man.

*eyes tear*

That is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!!

It makes me get all patriotic and stuff.......

P420, you know, you're THE MAN!!! :smokin:

Hey I gotta question? I'm sure it will take you a pretty long time to smoke all of that alone, presuming you don't sell. How long would it take you to consume that, and wouldn't the bud in the jars start to get moldy after sitting in them for awhile?

Shit man! :hmmmm: Hopefully just lasts for the next 3-3 1/2 months (but will probably last a bit longer). In the next couple weeks I'll be setting up for the next grow and then will figure out how long I need to make it last. Because I definitely won't sell, would never jeopardize my licenses to smoke and grow medicinal. As for mold they are in the fridge to keep fresh. :grinjoint:

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
LOL thanks VeXy, *blushes*
I only speak the truth :smokin:

(btw, I'm liking the avatar!!)

Back
Top Bottom