xxl budbox problems

cn you take a pic of one out of the tent so we can see the extent of the damage? whole plant looks orange due to the light might help a bit

mines usually take about 2.5 litres each and theyre in 30 litre pots with 50/50 soil and perlite mix, can u get a pic of one outside the tent mate?

100_08905.JPG
100_08895.JPG
100_08886.JPG
100_08872.JPG
100_08866.JPG
100_08854.JPG
100_08831.JPG

definitely too strong of a feeding and the ph looks to be off.. I would flush with plain water and give them 1/4 strength feeding every other watering and work your way up until the plant tells you it's too much.

when the ph is off, you can throw as much nutes in the soil as you want, but the plant will just let it sit there and take what is available in its ph range, thus causing lockouts of other nutrients it needs, which makes your leaves look weird.

rule of thumb is 3-5 times the volume of your container.. Personally, I run a couple gallons through, check the ph of the runoff until its in the proper range (6.3-6.8 in soil), and then stop when it gets there.. I recently flushed 2 SLH plants in 2 gallon pots. one only took 3 gallons of water and the other took about 7 gallons.

You got heat stress. And they look waterlogged, like the soil is also super wet which gets the ph off. I would put some type of kelp based water in product into the soil at 1/3 strength, flush, then let them dry out a bit. And keep the light a bit higher.

looks like it could be a mix of heat and over nutes. try to cut back the nutes and maybe only run one light over them. how many plants do u have total in there?

heat stress and then the fert adds to the stress.

That's heat stress. If you cooled it down in there, the remainder of he plant would not burn unless you have also added hot chem.

Back
Top Bottom