Yay For Girls!

emmy0mega

i am happy to say that my plant is a lil lady:) She is almost 5 weeks old and is 1 week into flowering. I thought i saw white hairs yesterday but i wasnt positive...now im sure. Im borrowing my mom's cam this evenin so i will hook u all up with pics. I am sooo excited...she is the sole survivor of 5 seeds i planted. Ive been reading this forum as often as i can and i am soooo grateful for you guys and gals and all your information. keep it up!:smokin:

growing sounds so exciting! i cant wait to join the ranks myself! XD

thanks! I think ive read how to post pics about 50 times already but things can get difficult when its late and your stoned:p

It's a girl!!! Congratulations....be waiting to see the pictures of that beauty!

Ok i got some pics taken....
plant1.gif

plant-12.gif

And here are the white hairs...i hope. Its really hard to take a good picture of them
pistils-11.gif

pistils1.gif

And heres me smokin outta the new bong:cheesygrinsmiley:
bong1.gif

hope you enjoy

:hmmmm: Now who was it that sang that song " Thank Heaven .......For little girls ......" :smokin: Oh damn ...........I just realized I'm gettin old ......

thanks! I have no idea what strain it is...i planted 5 bag seeds that i had saved. I usually smoke some pretty goood shit though:peace:

emmy0mega said:
thanks! I have no idea what strain it is...i planted 5 bag seeds that i had saved. I usually smoke some pretty goood shit though:peace:

thats a good thing:cheesygrinsmiley: yeah, they will be nice either way now!!!

Definately a healthy lookin female. I can see the hairs though its hard. Lookin forward to more pics so keep em comin eh!!!!

K i need a lil help...This mornin i was going to turn on the light and i droppped it on my plant. The bulb wasnt hot or anything but my plant is tilting over a lot and it doesnt look to happy. Anythng i can do?

emmy0mega said:
K i need a lil help...This mornin i was going to turn on the light and i droppped it on my plant. The bulb wasnt hot or anything but my plant is tilting over a lot and it doesnt look to happy. Anythng i can do?

your going to need to get her back up again. Tri something to help prop it up,,,,I had a similar situation....I used some graden string and a paint mixer stick,,,,kept her straight until the light did the rest,,,she'll try to grow straight once she is in position,,,hope that helps!!

new pics! Its gettin closer to harvest time and im more and more excited. I know my plant won't yeild a lot but im really happy for it bein my first grow

Picture-082.gif

Picture-075.gif

Have a question bout this one...
Picture-079.gif

Sorry for it being so blurry...was wondering about the leaves getting all brown/orange along the veins. What could be the cause?

nice looking plant!, i wouldn't worry, too much about the change in the color, this usually happens when the plant gets cold, it turns color, nothing to be alarmed about... as long as the leaves stay green! and your buds keep growing... you are OK

Back
Top Bottom