Yellow leaf question

beerdrynkr

just gave nutes last saturday have a couple leaves that are yellow at the stem, never had that before, to much nutes have always given me tip problems , attaching a fair picture , hoping its to much nutes so I can just flush, week six of budding,

Attachments

• DSC02564.JPG
    DSC02564.JPG
    271.1 KB · Views: 44
You are overfeeding. Looks like a lockout problem too. Over time overfeeding can build up to multiple problems. Which one depends...

The plants are scavengers out of control and will take way more than they need. Ease way back. You are not far from stunting due to nitrogen toxicity. In a little bit they will drop and then if you don't stop the plant will. Assuming the medium isn't toxic. Then you got even more issues.

That needs a flush. I think you are correct and will be fine once you stop force feeding her and clean out the root ball.

Just my opinion

So...hear me now and believe me later...you can double that yield and potency using half the nutes... think about an assembly line that has so many items that each station is over full with bins and bins of overflow and the line is barely crawling because each station has to move the bins around to find stuff and move things forward....that is what you have done.

You want more like the high speed mail sorters sending nutes up the line fast.

You are guess what...totaly normal. 3 weeks ago you post that pic and they would harass me for saying you are over feeding. But you have been obviously doing it a while.

Bright vibrant light green is cannabis. There is a point where it is too much chlorophyll. You will learn what that looks like. It is much sooner than most people posting here think it is.

They will be fine just take er easy.

You may have caused enough stress to cause a hermi problem. That is your biggest issue now. Watch for nanners or normal Male pods.

Good luck!

So...hear me now and believe me later...you can double that yield and potency using half the nutes... think about an assembly line that has so many items that each station is over full with bins and bins of overflow and the line is barely crawling because each station has to move the bins around to find stuff and move things forward....that is what you have done.

You want more like the high speed mail sorters sending nutes up the line fast.

You are guess what...totaly normal. 3 weeks ago you post that pic and they would harass me for saying you are over feeding. But you have been obviously doing it a while.

Bright vibrant light green is cannabis. There is a point where it is too much chlorophyll. You will learn what that looks like. It is much sooner than most people posting here think it is.

They will be fine just take er easy.

You may have caused enough stress to cause a hermi problem. That is your biggest issue now. Watch for nanners or normal Male pods.

Good luck!
hey Im learning year to year, got lighting down, watering was a big one, nutes are next, let me ask , n.p.k or calcium or all

Can you post a picture of this girl from a week and 2 weeks back for people to look at?

I see it on here every time I log in and it is just insane. I could have stopped you doing this 2 months back and increased your yield substantially...but no one would let me if you tried. I would be laughed of the page.

i live and learn and find my own solutions, my plan is next grow use three differnet girls and three different feeding schedules . i personally want to get away from the whole amazon nutes, i appreciate all opinions

It doesn't matter and get me some good pics and waste some time for ya fine...I am on my cell with dirty glasses...I can't see well. I know cannabis.

There are lots of sites with the info just Google defficiancy for cannabis. This site has one but back the last I checked other sites have better.

Honestly I stopped doing that as you gotta learn to diagnose yourself.

I try now to teach the method of what did I do wrong and how to fix it. What actually is the symptom is sort of irrelevant. It is good for diagnoses.

But you need to learn how to be able to explain...how to fix the rudimentary problems, which are few. Not me...you do.

So I try now to poke people into using Google themselves.

And truth be told...some.issue sure I will do it because you are underfeeding. I will tell you add nitrogen.

You bro...you f'd up...and all you get from me is tough luv.

I will help you fix it but you only learn by honestly accepting what you did wrong and I can't help you there.

But you also admitted it right up front. You know you were pushing it too hard. To get to lockout... micronute...copper...I think if memory serves...you broke that.

Fixable but it is broken right now.

I make my own nutes and out perform most. This one below...so I was forced to shut down and had nothing rooted just clones in the hood and none ready just a few close. I had an amazing compost pile going. I didn't want to pitch it. So I grabbed a few clones that were almost ready and threw them in 3 gallon containers with the compost at the bottom. Then gave one shot of my home brew and just water and sugar after that. These were rock hard.

Instead of a complicated ROLS compost like above that only needs water...

This one uses a method where I use a very cheap super soil that gets you through veg on water alone. Then in bloom every 2 weeks you run tea.

In order to make compost tea you read the links in my signature and use Google. Don't trust me I am an idiot.

Funny side note...the smaller one on ROLS is a clone from the bigger ones child. The color difference is time of year I bloomed them. One had cold nights like autumn and got autumn colors. Not the funny part.

The funny part the the grand child is living on the grand parents rootball. Not funny if you were expecting it I guess.

ROLS. It is how nature works and what the plants evolved to do. It is darn hard to best the thing they evolved for. It can be done but is hard.

People think it is easy. Most people don't compost correctly... when they fail they blame it on the method that mother nature handed them to use for free.

Learn from your mistakes and you can improve.

It doesn't matter and get me some good pics and waste some time for ya fine...I am on my cell with dirty glasses...I can't see well. I know cannabis.

There are lots of sites with the info just Google defficiancy for cannabis. This site has one but back the last I checked other sites have better.

Honestly I stopped doing that as you gotta learn to diagnose yourself.

I try now to teach the method of what did I do wrong and how to fix it. What actually is the symptom is sort of irrelevant. It is good for diagnoses.

But you need to learn how to be able to explain...how to fix the rudimentary problems, which are few. Not me...you do.

So I try now to poke people into using Google themselves.

And truth be told...some.issue sure I will do it because you are underfeeding. I will tell you add nitrogen.

You bro...you f'd up...and all you get from me is tough luv.

I will help you fix it but you only learn by honestly accepting what you did wrong and I can't help you there.

But you also admitted it right up front. You know you were pushing it too hard. To get to lockout... micronute...copper...I think if memory serves...you broke that.

Fixable but it is broken right now.
google brought me here bro

and i am just asking options here , dont tell me i fucked up. you are probably the pot guru but ive had a good run and just trying to get better thats all bro

No you take it wrong. Not a guru and I fuck up all the time. I say it in jest but whatever. Knowing something and being good at it are different.

Sorry but tough luv only from me.

I used to go ahead a be like "add some of this"...and that wouldn't help them because they didn't have a defficiancy...they explained what they did wrong. Time and again. So I don't do that now.

Like yours is micro nute...you can't get that without breaking the soil or using a totaly incompitent progam. That is science.

So sorry mate. You, like so many, just get me wrong. I have no malice or negative tone. I just come from the school of hard knocks. No participation trophies.

But hey you are doing fine. This isnt a contest. No one can win. The good growers wouldn't stoop to being on a website like this. The amount of stuff I read that is the truth on here that is just wrong is crazy. But whatever.

Good luck. I break stuff all the time but ussually "on purpose" as I am pushing something. I don't say I had an accident...or a boo boo. If I break it I fix it and forget it. Or ditch the plant as sometimes they are not worth it. Esspecially if you have too many clones. Always handy to have some clones available.

Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom