Yellow leaves and brown spots starting to form on fan leaves??

coralcactus

420 Member
Title says it all. This is my fourth grow now and I’ve never had a problem correcting a nitrogen deficiency, however I feel like this is something different now. my clones were healthy and strong and as soon as I moved up to bigger pots the leaves have just disintegrated at a record pace. I have 600W HID lights at 70cm above each of them and feeding approx 500gm water every 2-3 days swapping between flush and nutrients but they were always struggling to take up water so I boosted the nitrogen around 4 days ago and they started taking more water but the leaves are fully yellow to the top and are now forming small brown spots and crisping. See photos. Need helps urgently....is this just nitrogen taking longer to work it’s magic because I left it too long? (See how yellow they’ve become)....the part that’s confused me is there is one plant that was doing completely fine and growing normal...I’ve attached this too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    703.9 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    681.5 KB · Views: 116
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    638.2 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    918.6 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    765.9 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    903.2 KB · Views: 116
Are the pots dry when you water? Those size plants in those pots,I would likely be 4-5 days between feeding. You need to let them go through a dry cycle until you reach flower. Plants look like they have had lots of water. What nutrients are you using? They are light green Meaning lack of nitrogen but you may have a lock out condition. More information is needed to help.

Attachments

• 97F1B232-F2B8-4AD4-A616-5CC7C25A2678.jpeg
    97F1B232-F2B8-4AD4-A616-5CC7C25A2678.jpeg
    295.8 KB · Views: 126
Back
Top Bottom