Yellow seedlings?

riverrat

some of my seedlings the leaves are turned a yellowish green color but they are growing fine. this has to be some kind of nute def or burn but i have not fertalized these little girls yet. what could be the cause of this and what could i do to fix the problem i can post pics if anyone could tell me what it is with a photo.

hope yall can understand what I wrote because i am BLITZED....

Re: yellow seedlings ?

hi from london... thoes pics would be handy.. are u using a premix soil if so it could be too rich for what ur growing...

Re: yellow seedlings ?

you should put pics up w/ the post, but that's here nor there...as long as the seedlings continue to grow you should be okay. i've got some blue cheese going right now and some of the new growth is a shade lighter than the older stuff, but it continues to grow nicely so i don't worry about it too much.

Hey appreciate the feedback, yall sure made me feel better. I planted the same strains in the same medium and am currently flowering them. I am almost in my 6 week of flowering and grew them the same way as my seedlings and never had a problem before.

You can check my grow out in the grow journal it is labeled ghs white shark and big bang. or here is the link below. GD i am high...

GHS Great White Shark & BIG BANG

just for your future grow, i've read that you dont want to put plants that are weak or "ill" into flower w/out getting them healthy first. by this i mean you don't want to put a plant into flower right in the middle of a bad nute deficiency or something like that. its already stressed, and adding all of the changes due to flowering, you could really do some damage to the plant. just something to think about...

just for your future grow, i've read that you dont want to put plants that are weak or "ill" into flower w/out getting them healthy first. by this i mean you don't want to put a plant into flower right in the middle of a bad nute deficiency or something like that. its already stressed, and adding all of the changes due to flowering, you could really do some damage to the plant. just something to think about...

I am growing these for mother planting so it will be a long grow...

Back
Top Bottom