Yellowing/Brownish Sick Plant

Trip420

Hello everyone this is my first grow with a proper room just not sure on how to feed plants nutes so i went with the lazy way that might bite me in the behind when it comes to harvest. So i bought PRO-MIX potting soil with micro nutes in the soil that feed my plants and planted my Black Indica's in that so all iv'e been doing is watering every 6-7 days but now i notice yellowing/brownish cracking dry bottom leaves all new growth look health iv'e looked for pest with a magnify glass and cant find any so im wondering if its not even nutes or nute burn i have organic plant food but have not used any yet. HERE'S PICS (Also i dont really want to flush my plants because im indoor and under one Mars 2 400w LED so it takes like a week to dry out the pots) IF ANYONE COULD LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK IS THE PROBLEM THANKS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT :thanks:
2015-09-21_13_12_34.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/995736

Hello more cal mag
To Mach N

Don't listen he's lying, the more calcium in the feed the less magnesium that can get uptook.

Depends on water quality, cannabis plants love the mag(Epsom salts) and require miniscule amounts of calcium throught the whole grow...

Also if it was a calcium issue it would effect fresh growth, magnesium deficiencies effect older growth

I'm still correct on stating they require minute calcium to mag ratio, normally what's in your tap water will do, so why add more calcium to even out the cannabis mag hungry appetite

Edit: let me restate that. Why add calcium to ease the mag appetite instead of giving them what they're craving outright

I'm still correct on stating they require minute calcium to mag ratio, normally what's in your tap water will do, so why add more calcium to even out the cannabis mag hungry appetite

Edit: let me restate that. Why add calcium to ease the mag appetite instead of giving them what they're craving outright

So what should i do next watering add growth nutes..? im confused sorry im new to this thanks for getting back to me i really appreciate it :thumb:

Don't listen he's lying, the more calcium in the feed the less magnesium that can get uptook.

Depends on water quality, cannabis plants love the mag(Epsom salts) and require miniscule amounts of calcium throught the whole grow...

Also if it was a calcium issue it would effect fresh growth, magnesium deficiencies effect older growth

Also i have a whole starter kit of Organic nutrients with Cal+Mag so do i need to add this..?

Laing hhaa epson salt no
Plant magic cal mag IST micro balance if you don't know no tock

So should i use CaMg+ i have a bottles of organic nutrients with that stuff so should i give my plant that with the next watering or give it that now..? i need help guys she looks good but nute burns or deff on the middle and bottom growth

HERE IS BETTER PICS OF THE GIRLS IF SOMEONE COULD PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ABOUT WHAT I SHOULD DO. . . SHOULD I NOT WORRY ABOUT THIS PROBLEM OR SHOULD I FIX THE PROBLEM SO MY PLANT IS FULLY HEALTHY...? HELP
2015-09-21_23_59_21.jpg
2015-09-21_23_59_47.jpg
2015-09-21_23_59_16.jpg
2015-09-21_23_59_37.jpg

I WANT MY GIRLS TO BE HEALTHY AND NOT STUNT ANY GROWTH EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD JUST NEED ADVICE FROM EXPERTS

Back
Top Bottom