yellowing leaves with brown spots, cfl, soil, indoor, new grower

mainlylost

What Strain is it? pyramid purple auto
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Ruderalis 25% / 65% Sativa / Indica 10%
How Many Plants? 1 sick, 6 healthy
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? autoflowering on 18-6 since day1. Toayis day 1 in dirt
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor? indoors, in a stealth box, But Ive left the box open so far
Soil or Hydro? soil
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Fox farms light warrior
If Soil... What Size Pot? In a red solo cup
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 6 cfl lights 5x23w and 1x42w =10800 lumens
Is it Air Cooled? There are fans in the chamber. (im not totally sure what this one is asking)
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? between high and low temps were 73-87 degrees F for the past week, usually around 83F
RH of Room/Cabinet? ~40%
PH of Medium or Reservoir?~6.5
Any Pests? no
How Often are you Watering? ~every 2 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?none yet
Size or Square Footage of Room? roughly 8'x20' with a usuall height ceiling

I have 4 varieties of seeds growing right now in the same stealth box. There are 3 (all same strand) growing in the same chamber. only one appears to not be doing well. today is their 11th day in dirt.

this is the sick one 6 days ago:
20140413_095335.jpg

looks great

this is the sick one 2 days ago
p1u.jpg

She was the the smallest of them all but didnt look particularly unhealthy.

These are today:
20140418_193617.jpg
20140418_193633.jpg
20140418_193639.jpg

These are her with her two sisters for comparison. They all live next to each other and have been treated pretty much the same.

This is my first try at this guys and Ive been keeping a pretty detailed journal here: My First Time Any help would be awesome! =]
:lot-o-toke:

hey there mate

seems like your sick plant needs some food!
give her nutes at 1/4 strength and see how she responds. make sure to add nutes first, then adjust pH to 6.5, if you see some nute burn flush with plain water.

VERY IMPORTANT check pH of your runoff!!

87 degrees is far too hot, you are stressing your plants and that will traduce in low yields or even hermie plants (will never flower)
try to stabilize your temps around 70-75 F

Humidity should be at 60%-75% in vegetative stage and 40%-50% in flowering stage. so try to rise humidity.

here is a nutrient availability chart and a nutrient deficiency chart so you can identify any feeding problem
Nutrient_Chart22.gif

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies319.jpg

I was planning to not feed them, and transplant them into bigger pots with a blend of ocean forest and lightwarrior when they first started getting hungry. Alot of people recommended starting them in LW and transplanting to a mix because it will have more food. Ill have to buy a bag of OF tomorrow. That wont be to late will it?

So I fed the sick one for the first time about 30 hours ago. I fed it with a solution of 1/4 tsp of budda bloom dilluted into 20 oz of bottled water. Later taht day I thought it was showing minor sign of life, but now I am not convinced. I think it looks pretty much the same as in the pictures above. Any other guesses guys? I have gotten the temp down. Its been about 79F.

Back
Top Bottom