Yellowing leaves

Ok I fertilized last friday wiyh 2/3 strength fox farm big bloom and big grow and yesterday I noticed purple stems and yellowing of leaves. The girls are in the third week of flowering. This is only on the sitiva strains that it is happening to. I've been on the site looking at the pictures describing problems. To me it looks like a mag or calcium problem. I flushed with 6.5 water yesterday so now I need help HELP

008_renamed_28766.jpg
001_renamed_18289.jpg

I use fox farm big bloom tigerbloom grow big sedgehammer and still add calmag to my plants. Where did these leaves come from on the plant? Are they from the bottom if so this is probably nothing to worry about. If you are in hydro I would shoot for a ph of 5.8.

I'm growing in soil and I forgot about tiger bloom that got used also. The leaves are from all over the girl. Top, side, and inside. If I add some cal/mag to the mix what should i use and what strength?

I flushed with straight 6.5 water on Sunday evening hoping to help if it's a lockup of nutes.. At this time that is all I have done. The problem isn't getting any better. I may be wanting it a little to fast. I have bought some cal/mag that has 2% N 3.2% cal 1.2% mag. I will be using this tomorrow on the regular scheduled watering or should i just do it today. Hydroponic1 I appreciate the response and I hope the added info will help. It's tough to see the babies struggling.

I will be honest i dont know anything about soil All i have ever done is hydro, sorry. i mix my cal mag 1 tsp to a gallon. Honestly i use all mey ferts as instructions say i have never cut the strength. My clones dont get any nutes till i see roots then i lay it to them. So far the plants I have done can handle it occasionally i get a little burn but it usually shows up when i am lazy and dont change my res out on time and the PPM jumps up.

Thanks anyway Hydro. I took the girls outside today and flushed they the hell out of them and in doing that I think it may be just light burn. back sides and the part up against the walls looked really nice and green. OH well I'm sure they enjoyed it. Raised the light up as far as it goes and hope for the best for the next 6 weeks or so.

exile thanks for the chart. That is a lot of info.

no problem

I grow in basement mix ,with Bio Biz.As soon as i flip 12/12 I start lowering the p.h to5.8 or6.2 or some where around there.Cal and mag cal work best with a lower ph in dirt. They start jellowing about 20 day's from harvest and this is normal.:peace:

Thanks slojoe. I'm going to water tomorrow with big bloom, tiger bloom and cal/mag. Hoping to see improvement. The light is up as far as it goes in the tent and the growth has slowed a little. It has about a foot and it will be to close to the light. Time will tell

Back
Top Bottom