Yellowing plant and drying up

NO3 or Nitrates are the usable nitrogen or "N", in the nutrients that plants need. You'll probably get nitrogen nutrient burn as time goes on.

Your current levels in your tank mean your talk is fully cycled; its good news.

Keep rechecking your nitrate level, weekly, and cut back on your fish feed. In Veg, you can shoot for around 50ppm or less. Adding more plants (cannabis or other) will help control this number.

NO3 or Nitrates are the usable nitrogen or "N", in the nutrients that plants need. You'll probably get nitrogen nutrient burn as time goes on.

Keep rechecking your nitrate level, weekly, and cut back on your fish feed. In Veg, you can be around 50ppm. Adding more plants (cannabis or other) will help control this number.
Okay I plan on switching to flower soon, what should I aim for wile in,flower?

Sent from my SM-N910V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Keep rechecking your nitrate level, weekly, and cut back on your fish feed. In Veg, you can be around 50ppm. Adding more plants (cannabis or other) will help control this number.
Also thank you,so much you are extremely knowledgeable and I wanted to thank you for sharing and helping me.

Sent from my SM-N910V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nitrate levels in flower should be even lower 30-ish or less ppm.

This is also where you'll want to raise your K & P; Potassium and Phosphate. There's many way to adjust these levels, test.

Back
Top Bottom