Yellowing tips on clones

jcshap

My clones are 11 days old and are getting beautiful root growth, but in the past day or so a few of the babies are starting to yellow at the tips. Anything I can do?

I should mention I have them in an aeroponic machine that is on 24 hours and under cfl flourensent lights that are on 24 hours. Also the water is ph 6 with a small amount of clonex solution in there.

Thanks for any ideas

I've never tried Aeroponics before to be honest. Although have you looked at the temperature in the grow room? What and how many nutrients are you using? Is it yellowing at the edge and dying at the ends, could be nute burn.

I hope you find your problem,
Timmy

edit: 24 hour light could be burning the plant, try switching to 18/6 just to be safe.

I'm not a hydro grower but I do know the being on a 24/0 light schedule has no bearing with the issues you are having. Isn't a ph value of 6.0 kinda high for hydros? If it was me I would try lower ph value maybe 5.4 or 5.6 and wait to see if any improvement takes place, it may take 3-4 days before you will notice also I would stay off the nutes for a while.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom