Yellowing tips on Skunk Haze

Sam Spader

420 Member
Hello all and good growing to you...wondering if you could take a look and shoot some knowledge my way...:thumb:

Few Skunk Haze...germed in cups of Happyfrog soil...transplanted 11 days ago to 16" pots with a 2:1 mix of FFOF and Happyfrog. Under 2 banks of 8 bulb cfls...temps good...RH good...don't know PH :thedoubletake:. Lights about 5" from canopy...over watered big time at transplant..been 11 days and they still haven't dried out yet...they also got real close to lights a few days ago...no nutes yet (waiting for a dry out). Small infestation of gnats. Dunks and sticky cards coming tomorrow. Other strains in grow with no or very few yellow tips. About 32 days since germed.

Too much water? Too close to lights? Soil to hot at transplant? PH? (and me without a meter!!!) Any advice would be appreciated...Oh..did I mention I'm a newbie! 4th grow!
100_125310.JPG
100_125215.JPG
100_12509.JPG
100_12487.JPG

Thanks again all :thanks:

It almost looks like a mineral deficiency, but then it looks like some older leaf tips are burned as well. Maybe a combination of light burn and nute burn? I thought that soil mix sounded fairly tame though so I'm not convinced either way. You should get yourself a pH test kit or a test meter. It'll save you alot of wonder.

Thanks for looking in Mr. 4m4zin...iwltfum.. I've read that skunk haze can be finicky and are light feeders...kinda why I went with the 2:1 mix in the soil. Also read that FFOF can be hot. Been 11 days since I transplanted..I figured they would burn sooner if it was hot soil. No nutes yet..they are still wet from transplant..could be both lights and hot soil like Mr. 4m4zin said. Gotta get a ph meter!!! Should I let them go til they dry out and see what happens?

I thought light burn...not the first time it's happened...but it does look like hot soil too...maybe over watering...OMG... I Cant' breath...I can't see...I can't think!!!!!!

Sounds good...I've been waiting for them to dry out so I can deal with the gnats too. Think it could be transplant shock? Skunk Haze and it's a real sativa pheno....light green...long slender leaves...lanky... most sativa dominate plant I've grown! I have other strains in grow that are not fussing as much.(NLxBB and AKxSK)

Back
Top Bottom