Yet Another Reason to Be Stealth While Growing

OlderStoner

I have a few plants in a grow right now. While they are still in the small, veg stage I would set them outside to take in some all natural sunshine. I have had some problems in the past with nosy neighbors and teenagers who smoke weed in the park next to my house peeking over into the backyard for various reasons so I was careful not to get carried away with outdoor growing. Today I couldn't help but notice something was very different about some pepper plants in my outdoor garden. Then I noticed that a large tree in my neighbors yard was recently trimmed and apparently the arborists came right into my backyard without permission to do their work. In the process they damaged several of my pepper plants. I don't mind so much, it's just that this could have been disastrous had my other plants been out there. Another reason I moving all operations indoors and that's where it will stay from now on.

outdoor is great is you have a low foot traffic spot!only prob for me is the bugs or mold.outdoor is actually easier if the plant is in the earth with good soil!

Yes I agree I'm looking forward to spring . It just seems much easier take care of the pest and feed and nature will do the rest and you don't have to worry about lights and electric just stay away from street lights they will keep you in veg

I had a few growing outside and one disappeared when they ran cable in our hood. Also the power company supposedly works with the sheriff and will report grows. Has been in the papers.

Back
Top Bottom