Yield

Newgrower617

420 Member
I am still new to growing I know having big fan leafs is not out the norm. I am just wondering with bigger the fan leafs will my yield be pretty good? And will my plant get a little taller as well it is about 7 to 8 weeks old now about

Attachments

• IMG_20190503_102254.jpg
    IMG_20190503_102254.jpg
    661.3 KB · Views: 167
Everything affects yield. Lighting, soil / medium, nutrients, environment, Auto / photo, stress. Look in my signature and you will see how to ask for grow support. Read that and come back with all those answers.

The size of the fan leaves,and the yield are not connected in any way...might be a myth or something, with no basis in fact.
Without knowing the strain,no telling how big your plant will get...actually,knowing the strain won't help a whole lot,too many variables involved.
Follow @George Mc's "How To Ask For Grow Support" link...help us help you!

I'd get her into a bigger pot. Plant size is tied to the size of your root zone. Get it into at minimum a 5 gallon pot and let that root zone expand. Bigger root zone, bigger plant. Bigger plant, bigger yield.

Here is a pic I took of them today. Don't mind the little nut burn. I already did a flush for it. I just want to show you the fan leaves

Attachments

• IMG_20190507_101301.jpg
    IMG_20190507_101301.jpg
    769.3 KB · Views: 177
The size of the fan leaves,and the yield are not connected in any way...might be a myth or something, with no basis in fact.
Without knowing the strain,no telling how big your plant will get...actually,knowing the strain won't help a whole lot,too many variables involved.
Follow @George Mc's "How To Ask For Grow Support" link...help us help you!

yup exactly.

OP what is someone pressuring you to produce a ton of yield from the plant ?

I just looked at the picture you posted and if that's a 10 gallon pot those leaves must be as big as catcher's mitts.

looks like a big tapered type of flower pot i have seen at walmart.
you might want to get a saucer instead of sitting it in that ashtray. or you arent watering to runoff maybe?

gonna be a big plant either way lol

Back
Top Bottom