Yoda?

AlexTheStoner

alright so earlier today i was supposed to pick up a half-ounce of something called yoda but my guy didnt end come coming through so ill probably pick it up tomorrow, anyways i was just wondering if any of you have heard of it or smoked it before, ive been told it was pretty good stuff but what ive never heard of it. its from a club around here somewhere (southern california). anyone know? :hmmmm:

Spliff Twister said:
I have a year or so ago. it was pretty good. Alex are you a prop 215 patient
yes i am, but i havnt seen this strain around the clubs lately which is why im asking if anyone knows anything about it.

ive heard of it! it was really good, and in case you didn't figure it out, the color is a light green. the stuff i had tasted really really good, like fruit.

sugarmagnolia said:
ive heard of it! it was really good, and in case you didn't figure it out, the color is a light green. the stuff i had tasted really really good, like fruit.
i hope its as good as you say, until then i have like a gram of purple kush to last me until tomorrow night when i pick it up.

im going to post some pictures of it when i get it becuse ive only heard good things about it so far :cheesygrinsmiley:

sugarmagnolia said:
hopefully you can trust your dealer...
yea the guy i usually buy from i have know for a couple years so i can trust him

well i went to pick it up tinight and it ended up he wasnt able to get the yoda but i guess i lucked out because he handed me a half-ounce of northern lights (one of my favorite strains) i didnt know he had to make up for it, just got done smoking a few bowls and im ripped :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom