You know your high when

Re: You know your high when....

you know your high when you really want to get something to eat but wont get up to get it because you are far too comfertable

you know you're high when you go into the bathroom to pee, but you turn on the shower instead.

Bud Toker said:
you know your high when your stash is gone.
or
you know your high when you start talking to someone and in the middle of the conversation you say "Wait what were we talking about."
Been there, done that, would've gotten the T-shirt but I was too fucked up!

you know your high when sit at your comp tryin to come up with a witty comment tripping to music out the headphones but just end up typing nonsense........

You know your high when people who lives in other states like Michigan know your blazed.(not witty but its truthful LMAO) This almost fun and kinda like hard work LOL.

u know your high when ya go to the kitchen to get a drink get the soda out the fridge put it on the counter turn open the cabinet ......open the cabinet and just forget what your doin starin at the cups. then turn and go back to doing what i was doing befor

sirtokesalot2 said:
u know your high when ya go to the kitchen to get a drink get the soda out the fridge put it on the counter turn open the cabinet ......open the cabinet and just forget what your doin starin at the cups. then turn and go back to doing what i was doing befor

hahaha..I do that all the time- but I look at the cups then forget all completely...then I go sit down...like maybe 2 mins later I realize oh shit my drink.

You know your high when you lose your remote control and it's right in your hand...
I confess I've done that one a few...

you know your high when ur talking to someone and after ur done u ask" what was i just talking bout?"

BCMAN420 said:
you know your high when ur talking to someone and after ur done u ask" what was i just talking bout?"

Props :cheesygrinsmiley:

You know your high when you spend hours trying to figure out if it's thursday or friday.

you know ur high when ur watching tv but dont know what the hell uve been watching for the last 30 mins

Back
Top Bottom