You know your high when

you know ur high when you everything you do feels like its just a dream and all of a sudden you think your in the matrix...... i think morpheus is at my door.

You know when your high when...

~Your eyes are straight up RED, and your in your math class being told by your teacher that hes "concerned", because you forgot how to do the math, that you JUST did on a test and aced. 8/10

~When your convinced that your dog was really sent to earth from space to watch you and your family, and shes working with aliens.

I have many more stories, but gotta go toke it! :yahoo:

..... you start coughing in front of a cabinet after an eye-crossing toke and hit your forehead on one of the the shelves (did that yesterday; still hurts and yes it's gonna leave a mark. Ask me how many fingers you're holding up and my answer will probably be "yellow?" for a few days yet). :)

..... you crank the wheel on the bottom of your gel deodorant to get more to come out, and looking at it reminds you of trichomes (maybe that one should be under "You know you're a pothead when.....")
:peace:

You know your high when...

~You want to change the channel, but have to go into another room for the remote, walk out the room, forget what you were looking for, walk BACK into your room and remember that you were looking for the fucking remote!

~You know your high when you toke it and trip out on the fact that your rat is so fucking cute, and just love him to death

~You know your high when you think that you can hear everyone talk about you

~You know your high...shit when you KNOW your high

~You know your high when your mom asks 'Are you high?', which you respond with a 'No..are you high?', and get a reply saying 'I stay high, heh'. From your mother. Well now that i know im stoned, i know that YOUR stoned.

~You know your high when you say to your friend 'Dude, i feel like a floating head!'

~You know your high when you go to Taco Bell, get a taco and put sauce on it, take a bite, and say 'This taco is like happiness!'

~You know somethings fucking up when your hanging with people, and your sitting on a bed, saying 'What the fuck!?' While periodically getting up and looking around confused

~You know your high when your friends inform you, that you look like this ---> ~.~ 'Open your eyes!' 'Thats just how my face is!'

~You know your high, when you get the impression that your gonna die

~You know your high when your walking down a street, see 4 men walk out of a house with ALL of them looking at you, while getting ready to get in their car and you completely, stop. Think their going to steal you, and completely turn around and walk in the other direction

~You know your high when you gotta take an English final, and your given a question that involves emotions and in your head your like 'Fuck yeah, i got diiissss', cause you KNOW your gonna think of some awesome things.

~You know your high when you get these expressions from someone in this order:
:D...o_O.... :eek: ....x]

~Oh fuck, you know your high when your told WHILE your high about the Ash Ketchum Theory, and you completely TRIPOUT on the new found news so you try to figure everything out about the early pokemon episodes, while contemplating your own theory into the already mind fucking theory, WHILE watching a pokemon Christmas DVD

~You know your high when you go to a friends house, smoke for a while, and leave but have NO idea where the hell you are, and your just confused as shit. So you call your friend, who happens to be with your connect, and they come to find your ass lost, stoned, and laughing. xD

~You know your stoned when you go to your cousins friends house, and smoke with her friends(Bong), and get told your gonna go somewhere with some people(3 ladies i didnt know + My cousin). So you go with them and just get a horrible image of the women killing you so you start telling your cousin that, 'I dont feel right about this...Let me out of the car! I need to get out of this car'. I was scared, and anyone who knows of being high and scared knows it isnt a pleasant experience.

~You know your stoned when your at a kick back, standing at a table focusing on something ON the table, and from your preferible vision see someone from the corner of your eye, and ask yourself, 'Who the fuck is that?', look up and realize its your friend thats been there the whole time. Or maybe thats just forgetfullness, hmmm.

~I KNOW IM STONED, when i go to the movies with my cousin and first see someone i know, and think weirdly about it then see ANOTHER person i know and saying in a frightened/confused tone..'I know him too..@_@'

~You know your high when you and your cousin are at your grammys house, rummiging through the frigerator looking for food and instead of saying Horchata, you say 'Whorechacha'. Hahahaha, then later on put your cup of whorechacha on the floor, telling yourself to remember that the cups there but then maybe a minute later forget, and knock it over. -_-

~Shouldnt be in stoned category, but you know your Drunk when everyone suddenly seems so nice!

~You know your high when you spray yourself with Chocolate Axe Spray, and you make a comment about attracting nigguhs because the spray is chocolate(brown), and suddenly see a friend of yours who happens to be black coming your way, and you burst the shit out laughing moving in the other direction!

~You know you SHOULDNT have gotten stoned at the time you were so desperate to get stoned that you sold your ds and all your awesome pokemon games, that could have been even AWESOMER, stoned now. Damn myself and the use to be stupid stoned decisions I made. -_-

Damn, I know that's a lot but I've had a lot of stoned moments, haha. And just wanted to share.

You know your high when...

~You want to change the channel, but have to go into another room for the remote, walk out the room, forget what you were looking for, walk BACK into your room and remember that you were looking for the fucking remote!

~You know your high when you toke it and trip out on the fact that your rat is so fucking cute, and just love him to death

~You know your high when you think that you can hear everyone talk about you

~You know your high...shit when you KNOW your high

~You know your high when your mom asks 'Are you high?', which you respond with a 'No..are you high?', and get a reply saying 'I stay high, heh'. From your mother. Well now that i know im stoned, i know that YOUR stoned.

~You know your high when you say to your friend 'Dude, i feel like a floating head!'

~You know your high when you go to Taco Bell, get a taco and put sauce on it, take a bite, and say 'This taco is like happiness!'

~You know somethings fucking up when your hanging with people, and your sitting on a bed, saying 'What the fuck!?' While periodically getting up and looking around confused

~You know your high when your friends inform you, that you look like this ---> ~.~ 'Open your eyes!' 'Thats just how my face is!'

~You know your high, when you get the impression that your gonna die

~You know your high when your walking down a street, see 4 men walk out of a house with ALL of them looking at you, while getting ready to get in their car and you completely, stop. Think their going to steal you, and completely turn around and walk in the other direction

~You know your high when you gotta take an English final, and your given a question that involves emotions and in your head your like 'Fuck yeah, i got diiissss', cause you KNOW your gonna think of some awesome things.

~You know your high when you get these expressions from someone in this order:
:D...o_O.... :eek: ....x]

~Oh fuck, you know your high when your told WHILE your high about the Ash Ketchum Theory, and you completely TRIPOUT on the new found news so you try to figure everything out about the early pokemon episodes, while contemplating your own theory into the already mind fucking theory, WHILE watching a pokemon Christmas DVD

~You know your high when you go to a friends house, smoke for a while, and leave but have NO idea where the hell you are, and your just confused as shit. So you call your friend, who happens to be with your connect, and they come to find your ass lost, stoned, and laughing. xD

~You know your stoned when you go to your cousins friends house, and smoke with her friends(Bong), and get told your gonna go somewhere with some people(3 ladies i didnt know + My cousin). So you go with them and just get a horrible image of the women killing you so you start telling your cousin that, 'I dont feel right about this...Let me out of the car! I need to get out of this car'. I was scared, and anyone who knows of being high and scared knows it isnt a pleasant experience.

~You know your stoned when your at a kick back, standing at a table focusing on something ON the table, and from your preferible vision see someone from the corner of your eye, and ask yourself, 'Who the fuck is that?', look up and realize its your friend thats been there the whole time. Or maybe thats just forgetfullness, hmmm.

~I KNOW IM STONED, when i go to the movies with my cousin and first see someone i know, and think weirdly about it then see ANOTHER person i know and saying in a frightened/confused tone..'I know him too..@_@'

~You know your high when you and your cousin are at your grammys house, rummiging through the frigerator looking for food and instead of saying Horchata, you say 'Whorechacha'. Hahahaha, then later on put your cup of whorechacha on the floor, telling yourself to remember that the cups there but then maybe a minute later forget, and knock it over. -_-

~Shouldnt be in stoned category, but you know your Drunk when everyone suddenly seems so nice!

~You know your high when you spray yourself with Chocolate Axe Spray, and you make a comment about attracting nigguhs because the spray is chocolate(brown), and suddenly see a friend of yours who happens to be black coming your way, and you burst the shit out laughing moving in the other direction!

~You know you SHOULDNT have gotten stoned at the time you were so desperate to get stoned that you sold your ds and all your awesome pokemon games, that could have been even AWESOMER, stoned now. Damn myself and the use to be stupid stoned decisions I made. -_-

Damn, I know that's a lot but I've had a lot of stoned moments, haha. And just wanted to share. I found this forum yesterday, and loved it. So many funny stoner stories. :]

you leave the phone in the fridge like the tostinos pizza rolls commercial...

nah just kidding that commercial annoys the hell outta me :D

Back
Top Bottom