Your definition of a Hippie

J842P said:
All I can tell you is that there are no real hippies on this forum...
Because hippies wouldn't be using computers.
A big part of the hippie culture that is overlooked is their rejection of modern lifestyle to go back to a simpler way of living, (the hippie communes).
someone may have said this, but there may be people who were true hippies in the 60's-70's and they grew out of all that when they got older and got jobs and everything. So there maybe some OG hippies in here but there not really like that anymore. One of my HS teachers was a hippie he used to tell us tons of stories, but if you looked at him you'd probably never know.

"hmm...Im a hippie, and im naked because i smoked all of my clothes.."

if you are a hippie why is you're location babylon? Babylon is the ulimate evil in hippies eyes and we wana get as far away from it as possible. Its the politically correct and money run govt

i don't think defining the word hippie is actually a good answer to the question...sorry but I think a hippie has changed since when people would go around calling people a 'dirty hippie'. It is easier to be accepted in today's society as somebody other than a hippie. I think that people on here there have to be some hippies, but I am sure that a lot of people pose in the spot. I think a true way to determine if somebody is a hippie now a day's is to call them a wook and see their response. LOL being a jackass is my specialty. I have a few friends who are probably as close to a 21st century hippie as you will find but they have to use a computer because they are in school. I think the reason people don't understand these people is because they are college kids or younger adults without assets so they have the possibilities to just pick up from one place and move to the next without any issues and i think this is what gives people a bad sense of hippies. Mostly cause they are JEALOUS OF THESE PEOPLES FREEDOMS :peace:

hippies...to me a hippy is someone who does what he wants when he wants as long as it doesnt hurt anybody. the point to life is to be happy and i think a hippy would have that all figured out. just be

Back
Top Bottom