Your Labour Day Weekend Smoking plans?

poker shark

So, what is everyone doing for the long weekend...and what will you be sticking in your pipe:bongrip:, bong :roorrip:or blunt:Rasta:?

U.S. Nationals drag racing event, 7000HP X 2 ... look for me on tv, ill be 1 of the morons standing behind the pit road reporter when they do live feeds from the garage area ... :peace:

I miss the drag strip...have fun and wear something promoting 420 !!

im way ahead of ya ... :peace:

420_043.jpg

i took that pic myself , good 1 huh

well i just realized i have monday off.. so who knows what the weekend will bring. I'm pretty broke, so probably nothing exciting. I still have 3 good strains of smoke left so I'm sure that will occupy my time.

Since your newly single King...why not call up an old buddy to share your smoke with...or an old gf...booty-call???

Since your newly single King...why not call up an old buddy to share your smoke with...or an old gf...booty-call???
eh, there's a bit more that happened since then that I didn't update the thread with.. She ended up coming back and we spent a very very very long time talking about everything that happened and I decided to give her a final chance to prove herself to me. Since then, things have been back to normal and going very well. I'm very happy with the outcome as of now.

I don't really know if i made the right choice, but I do realize that people make mistakes, and I can honestly see how much this mistake is affecting her. I'm taking this as a learning experience, and if it backfires, I will know in the future to never give a second chance after something like that happens.

It is going to take some time for me to fully trust her again, but she is doing very well with making it easy for me to trust her.

Not many people who know the situation agree with my choice, but they also weren't there when we were talking about everything. I think everything will be okay. The biggest thing is, I know I can get over it and start over, but one more slip up and its the end for sure.

That being said, she is my best friend, and my biggest smoke buddy, so we will share some quality smoke time all weekend long.

Good for you King, you now have a "Get out of Jail Free" card in your hip pocket...should you ever accidently stray..she owes you!
Enjoy your smoke this weekend!!!

lol i was thinking the same thing, all in good fun. I know how much it hurt me, so I really don't think I could ever do that to her. But it's still good to have that one up on her.

So, what is everyone doing for the long weekend...and what will you be sticking in your pipe:bongrip:, bong :roorrip:or blunt:Rasta:?

Was thinking about Progday in Chapel Hill. Outdoor progressive rock festival.

Since it's not 100 degrees ;)

Ozric tentacles play tomorrow

Was thinking about Progday in Chapel Hill. Outdoor progressive rock festival.

Since it's not 100 degrees ;)

Ozric tentacles play tomorrow

I envy you Sonic, I am stuck in the land of Beach Music and Skynard...where it's almost a sin to play anything else arong here.

Enjoy!!

gonna burn a bunch a gas outta da hog and burn a bunch a bush along da way....:grinjoint:

Went and saw Final Destination 3d. WOW has 3d technology gone along way from the old blue and red glasses. You still get glasses but they work SOO SOOOOOOOO much better. I won't spoil too much of the movie, but I seer some serious possibilities. Boy did my GF get mad at me, I was guessing what was going to happen in the movie and most of te time it did. HEHEHEHE I guess I should write movies. Other than that- I can't find anything good to smoke- so I'm stuck with what I can find....

It looks like they gave away all the best scenes in the trailers... I think we are heading to Inglorious Bastards tomorrow

I'm trying to find a good sativa to vape, but my town has been pretty dry since one of the biggest dealers was arrested about a month ago (he screwed up and got addicted to pills and all kinds of other things :( )
I have some Master Kush (too much indica dominant for me) to use sparingly in the meantime though

Went and saw Final Destination 3d. WOW has 3d technology gone along way from the old blue and red glasses. You still get glasses but they work SOO SOOOOOOOO much better. I won't spoil too much of the movie, but I seer some serious possibilities. Boy did my GF get mad at me, I was guessing what was going to happen in the movie and most of te time it did. HEHEHEHE I guess I should write movies. Other than that- I can't find anything good to smoke- so I'm stuck with what I can find....

Haha yeah, 3D is about to get a lot better, too! Have you heard about James Cameron's new 3D technology that he's been working on for over 10 years? That new movie "Avatar" (not the wind-breaker movie, I'm talking about the one with the blue giraffe-looking people) is going to look amazing

Back
Top Bottom