The 48 hour April 20th 2008 weekend celebration thread.

xsmokinbudx

Here it is 420mag members the thread for everyone out there to read about what we are doing before during and after the 420 2008 weekend.

Please Post...
-hour(s) by hour(s) updates on your 420 day
-your stash
-your plans
-spontaneous smokes, meetings, sessions
- aftermath
-memories

well i guess i will get this going as where i am it is 45 minutes till midnight on friday so the weekend will soon be here, right now i just finished up a blunt of berry blast am about to pop a movie in and smoke bongloads till im happily asleep.

:peace:

Re: The Official 48 hour April 20th 2008 weekend celebration thread.

I took a week long tolerance break (going from at least 3 blunts a day- not an easy task for me, lol).

I am at work now until 2 am. I had classes, job 1 and now job 2.

I work with a client all day tomorrow, so no smoking then either.

Tomorrow night we will be having a blunt-rolling and firecracker making party, lol.

I am going to be lighting up with my best friend at 4:20 am on Sunday, we will then head to the beach and watch sunrise, while smoking. We will be eating fire crackers twice and smoking all day. We will be gone (expecially since our tolerance will be alot lower).

There are swings on the beach, so you know we will be playing there, lol.

I have to pack some sweaters, snacks, ans smoking essentials. We have plenty of music, including Alyssa's Roadtrip Mix Volume 1 and 2, lol

I am so excited!!!

i'm posting all my pics the day after, i'm gonna be too bombed to do anything, i probably won't be on til that night, but HAVE A HAPPY 420, cuz i know sure as hell i will, got a half ounce in the freezer, just waiting to get consumed.

^^
Same here. :peace:

Right now I'm already counting down the hours. :cheesygrinsmiley: I smoked a few three-hitter bowls a bit over an hour ago and I've got a very pleasant buzz right now. Around noon I'm going to smoke a nice, big mixed bowl and chill for a few hours, eat dinner, go to the video store. Then I'm going to try to get a couple hours of sleep since I wasn't able to last night. I'm gonna make sure I set my alarm for 11:30 PM so I'm able to smoke at midnight. Then I'll be back online to celebrate with everyone here. :cheesygrinsmiley: It should be a great 4/20.

at the moment some friends and i are cooking up some butter. then making cookies a little later.
i'm smoking at midnight to bring in the day, and smoking again at 4:20am.
as soon as i'm up, i'm eating some cookies. i've never been able to wait long enough for the cookie high to set in to feel just that, so i'm going to try that this year. we'll see what happens.
then it's off to my backyard for a sweet bonfire (weather permitting).
i'll probably pass out by 9:30 like i do every year!! ha!! i'm hoping to make it the best 4:20 yet!!

WOW what an afternoon its still 4/19 here, but we baked up some pot brownies anyway ahaha i ate twp and sure enough 30 minutes later im stoned as hell watchin spiderman 3 in blu ray. :Rasta:.

i already smoked a ton of weed and i think im going to take a cat nap until midnight.

Midnights in two and a half hours. My ladie and I are heading out soon to go celebrate with some friends. Should be a good time. FATTYS!!!!

catching up from my last post i passed out and missed midnight didnt even wake up fro 4:20a, its all good though woke up and smoked and watched the documentary GRASS.

now im here to check in on all my 420 friends around the world, and i must say evetyone sounds like there in good shape.

i will be back later, i have business to attend to.:cheesygrinsmiley:

HAPPY 420!!!!!!!:peace:

HAPPY 420 woke up early as shit went on the balcony and started a wake and bake sesh with some white widow ground up with some sourdiesel hybrid stuff. started taking rips and saw my neighbor accross the street watering his lawn. He is an old fisherman that grew up here is so cal. Anyways guy has really bad knees and some other conditions. I rolled a finger sized Joint and went over to talk to him. He was telling me how bad his knees were hurting and how bad the vicodens are fucking up his stomach. I showed him the Joint and asked if he ever considered this medicine. He proceeded to say how Hes smoked tons in his day but not for a while. He invited me into his living room and we sparked it. Really cool dude, He said it helped. Im going to introduce him to my doctor so he can get some real cannabanoidal help on a legal and regular basis. Anyways plan to smoke every 20 minutes or so today. Invited some friends and family over for barbeque and Cheech and chong nice dreams coming on at 1200 in southern california. Anyways HAPPY 420 PEOPLE SHARE WITH YOUR NEIGHBOR he probably needs it as bad as you lol.

Cheech and chong nice dreams coming on at 1200 in southern california. Anyways HAPPY 420 PEOPLE SHARE WITH YOUR NEIGHBOR he probably needs it as bad as you lol.

i just started watching that hear in georgia on comedy central!!

that rreally cool and generous of you to share and help your neighbor. people like you will will change this earth! happy 420 from me to you.

went to the 420 rally in denver. alot of people and alot of cops. but it was a good time. RIP Ken Gorman

I can't believe it! I have been on a self-imposed smoke break for a little over a month. I fucking forgot all about 420! I just happened to visit this afternoon and realized that I almost missed my favorite holiday! Needless to say, I celebrated by breaking my drought. Like I said, it's been a while; so, my tolerance is low. That just means that it hasn't taken much to alter my state very pleasantly. Happy day everyone!

Back
Top Bottom