Zap'nin fellow 420ers

OmicronX

My handle is OmicronX,cause I love Chroni(X).Hello,I'm a middle-aged antiquated ol geezer who loves to smoke.Am also a Canuck,100%er Canadian,have ancestors that go back to the stone age!Thats my heritage.Native Canadian.Some how I lucked out by finding this site,I was browsing for seeds or some other related info and saw an ad that brought me to this site.Looked interesting,another site about 'canna',excellent,so I signed up asap. .Great to be a new member.:roorrip:;):grinjoint: Iz all fer now!

OmicronX, We are all happy to meet our NEW Canadian friend:cheer:! Thank you for taking the time to join! You are not alone many members are here from the Great White North. We are all YOUNG at heart on 420 and love this wonderful plant called Cannabis. Check 420s' Sponsor link at top of page for help with your seed search. Best of luck in all you do, see you around the forums! :roorrip::peace:

Welcome to the site bro, its good to have you here. We're all one big family working together to bring cannabis awareness to the front lines and clear up all the propaganda associated with the herb.

Keep tokin bro

Back
Top Bottom