Hello my fellow farmers!

LipidZ

Hi everyone. Just like to say I found this site a few day's ago and I haven't ever seen such a awesome community. Everyone can ask or give help in real time. Everyone seem's to be nice and friendly. And the contest section is pretty rad.. I still have lot's to go over, the content of this site is remarkable and extensive. Me likey :slide:

With that aside. A little insight to whom I am and my experience..

Everyone call's me "LipidZ" in 'my neck of the woods'. I'm a Entrepreneur that is launching a eCommerce online shop in 2017. I have my own personal Clothing line and jewelry line hitting the market in January of 2017. You can purchase anything from hoodies to jeans to hat's/coat's & real 100% leather belts. All with my personal logo and design. "FlawLess" is the bran IE. I carry only the top quality products. (100% cotton, 100% leather, 100% denim ext..) Along with mineral's and gemstone from my travels around the world. People call me "LipiZ" because I extract some pretty good concentrates. "Lipid coagulation".. The peeps out there that know what I'm talking about, know what I'm talking about ;)

As for my experience. I've been cultivating marijuana going on 15 years now. (I'm 31) Something I picked up back in the day as a young pup living on my fathers farm. Over the years I have figured out how to expand my knowledge of cannabis cultivation and grow more and more with each grow. But, one can never know everything. The learning process never ends.. I'll let you be the judge and jury on how I run things, and critique results/process. I'm sure there are many of people on here that are at least twice my age. So there is allot I can learn as well. I'm sure of it. :)

I also extract various types of concentrates, with different flavors and textures. From 92.3% pure to 98.9%. I just finished recently moving into a new house. So I'm currently in the process of setting some things up.. I have my grow room built. Just need to grab some panda and I'm good to go. But as for my extraction machine it's still at the house in the country. But I will be getting here within the next 2 weeks. I make, sweet lemon honey oil, to shatter, to butter.
oil17.jpg

Fresh sweet Lemon Honey Oil (Will add more pics later. -That itself was challenging to figure out lol.)​

Well that's a little about me. I'm sure when I get a journal up and going, & start engaging with people more about myself and my growing, everything will be brought to light. And hopefully making a few friends along the way.. Hope everyone is having a very merry X mas! & I'll see you around in the forums! :Namaste:

Welcome LipidZ :welcome:

You will have much to contribute here :high-five: I would recommend stopping by journals and sharing your experience and make friends. Even better would be to start a journal and help share your experience with others.;)

I'm coming up on 2 yrs growing and still amazed I can grow my own. I grow in a compact tent but enjoying it.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom