Zoom Trichrome pic

NoDirtWeed4Me

Just got this shot from my Trainwreck clone. One of the clearest I've gotten of trichromes without a mag glass, so I thought I'd share. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Zooom1.jpg

Must be that new 4000 MP.. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That's fucking sweet ND.

Around $800. And yes they are a pain in the ass. I took 30 pictures to get one that clear. Amazingly enough, that pic came from the set I did without the tripod. I just couldn't get the tripod set at the right hight and angle I needed to catch the light right.

Nice picture, thanks for sharing.
Nice cam too!

It does help to have a good camera. I could never take a pic like that with mine. Those are some beautiful trichromes.

Wow nice, ive seen that camera actually at my work, some guy had one and was showing us pictures it took of the mountain side and it looked amazing. Just an hour ago I was watching a special on technology and it featured a 4 gigapixel camera. They were traveling the country with and taking pictures of various landmarks.

Lilstinky420 said:
Wow nice, ive seen that camera actually at my work, some guy had one and was showing us pictures it took of the mountain side and it looked amazing. Just an hour ago I was watching a special on technology and it featured a 4 gigapixel camera. They were traveling the country with and taking pictures of various landmarks.

Thanks for telling me about that. I found that site and it's a total trip. I encourage everyone to check it out. Situs agen judi domino QQ IDN poker online terpercaya

Well, your camera is actually only 6MP Native, NDW4M. 12 interpolated. But it doesn't really matter. It has a great body and the Super CCD SR 2 sensor is great.

The reason that you seem to have trouble with it, is because it really is a portrait camera. Set your D-Range to wide and kick it down to 6MP uninterpolated. Your pictures should come out a bit more clear.

Back
Top Bottom